2008 Planning DVD?

Churro_Jet

Probably wont be one for 2008 since they are extending the YoaMD and there are no new attractions that will be opened.

They do they one every year and There will be a new attraction schedueled for next year unless it changes, Toy Story Mania in MGM. =]]. I Believe they will have no but i'm not sure when, maybe spring:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Just wondering, but my 2007 YOAMD planning DVD didn't even mention MILF or the Mexico GF, and only mentioned Nemo through artist renderings. Do you think the new video will mention the HM or SSE rehabs?

Upvote 0

sbkline

They have one every year. I have faith that they will have one this year, too. I'm sure that it will be out in the late, late fall.

I believe it was the year before last, they had a somewhat new one. It was almost the same as the one the year before but with some extra stuff added it.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did the same thing next year. Since they extended Year of a Million Dreams, I don't look for them to put out a totally new DVD. The most I would expect (and I'm not sure you should even expect it) is to tweak this year's a little to include some of the things that have changed, but it would essentially be the same DVD.

Upvote 0

aj_steig

I believe it was the year before last, they had a somewhat new one. It was almost the same as the one the year before but with some extra stuff added it.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did the same thing next year. Since they extended Year of a Million Dreams, I don't look for them to put out a totally new DVD. The most I would expect (and I'm not sure you should even expect it) is to tweak this year's a little to include some of the things that have changed, but it would essentially be the same DVD.

Yes, you're correct. It was the 2005 DVD for Magical Celebration on Earth. The first DVD showed Expedition Everest when it was being built. The updated DVD featured Expedition Everest, Virtual Magic Kingdom, Crush n' Grusher at Typhoon Lagoon ( I think those were all the updates, but I couldn't remember). The DVD was exactly the same, except for those few new additions. Don't ask why I remember all this.....:lookaroun I actually prefered the 2005 DVD over the more recent one. The new one doesn't show as much stuff in the parks as the old one does.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Yes, you're correct. It was the 2005 DVD for Magical Celebration on Earth. The first DVD showed Expedition Everest when it was being built. The updated DVD featured Expedition Everest, Virtual Magic Kingdom, Crush n' Grusher at Typhoon Lagoon ( I think those were all the updates, but I couldn't remember). The DVD was exactly the same, except for those few new additions. Don't ask why I remember all this.....:lookaroun I actually prefered the 2005 DVD over the more recent one. The new one doesn't show as much stuff in the parks as the old one does.
I agree with you. I liked the 2005 one better too for those reasons. I've watched that one over and over and over and love it every time. But a lot of people disagree with us for some reason. :lol:

As some other said, Disney won't create a brand new DVD until a new "celebration" comes along. They will update the stuff they have in there now, so if you want the most updated DVD, with TSM, I would suggest waiting until Spring to get it.

Now, as for a brand spanking new DVD, I expect them to release that around next fall, when they announce what they next, new "celebration" will be. That's usually what they release brand new ones for.

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

yea but they just changed living seas (added nemo ride) and added that monsters inc show and made a different version of mission space (all of which i dont think were covered in the previous dvd) and theyre changing the name for MGM so i assume they would make a new video.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

yea but they just changed living seas (added nemo ride) and added that monsters inc show and made a different version of mission space (all of which i dont think were covered in the previous dvd) and theyre changing the name for MGM so i assume they would make a new video.
doesn't matter. They will just update the one they've got to fit the changes that have been made at least until a new "celebration" is announced.

I've had planning videos for the past 5 "celebrations" and even if there were changes that happen, they simply adjust the current video and film a new one for the next celebration.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

doesn't matter. They will just update the one they've got to fit the changes that have been made at least until a new "celebration" is announced.

I've had planning videos for the past 5 "celebrations" and even if there were changes that happen, they simply adjust the current video and film a new one for the next celebration.

Indeed they did! I have both HCOE discs of 05-06 and they only updated some minor parts here and there and add more annoyance of Luke for Everest.

Upvote 0

erasure fan1

I agree that we will see a new video but it will just be an updated version of the last one. Like others have said toy story mania, laugh floor, mexico, the seas, the nemo show and dont forget about the haunted mansion update can all be updated for the video. I would like to see a whole new video as I didnt really care for the last one all that much.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom