2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

New2WDW

Original Poster
updated to this point!

I will not be checking this thread until mid October 'cause I am off to WDW in the morning! Whoo Hoo! :sohappy:

VT GAL

New2WDW,

Thanks for setting up this information!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone on the 4th!!!!

Shelley

New2WDW

Original Poster
Updated to this point!

Just got back from our trip late last night! We had a great trip and met a few WDWMagicers on October 2nd! Very cool. I will hopefully post a picture when I get everything unloaded!

DivineMadness7

Updated to this point!

Just got back from our trip late last night! We had a great trip and met a few WDWMagicers on October 2nd! Very cool. I will hopefully post a picture when I get everything unloaded!

That's great! Please do post your pictures. Thanks for heading up this thread, it was a good idea!:wave:

13 days until my group is at MNSSHP! :sohappy:

OldBlueEyes

Just back from 17 wonderfull days in Orlando!

Here's my pic from the 2nd oct. "meeting". Nice meeting you all, guys :wave:

IMG_7567.jpg

That's me no. 2 from left, all dressed up for the night as a scary tourist :lol:

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

OBE

New2WDW

Original Poster

IMG_7567.jpg

That's me no. 2 from left, all dressed up for the night as a scary tourist :lol:

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

OBE

Thanks for posting the picture as I am still unpacking, etc.! I am the first one on the left -dressed like an out of shape soccer player..:lookaroun..uh, well that costume was not hard to create...:lol:

Great to be able to meet everyone! It was funny as each of our significant others were taking pictures of the group. I was always looking at the wrong camera! :hammer:

New2

PrincessK

IMG_7567.jpg

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL

OBE

It was so good to meet you all there, as well! I'm on the end on the right, and my mom (Pollynesion) is right next to me.

Kristin

OldBlueEyes

Hi folks from Oct 2nd. meeting. :wave:

If your pictures are different from the one I published, I would like a copy. I have one more, but our kid's head got a bit in the way:fork:.

So send me your private e-mail adress, and I'll send you mine (along with half a girl's head and you!)

OBE

Disney05

Went last night for the first time. Besides the pouring rain, it was nice. Wrist bands were used. Hallowishes may be my new favorite show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom