2008 Marathon Weekend: How Did You Do?

speck76

i have been keeping a good 10-mile base - but the warmer weather is not making me Mr Happy

9781846462726.jpg

canuckCM

I'm a little late, but I did my first half there this year in 2:30! Im signed up again for 2009 and hope to do it in 2hrs.

Night_Aaron

I'm doing the Family Fun Run and then the Goofy Challenge this year but I haven't really decided how I want to pace myself yet. I'd like to get a good time on the full (good for me anyway) but the other two are less important. I just don't want to overdo it on Friday or Saturday and hurt my chances to do well on Sunday.

speck76

Goofy training is going well - doing DL 1/2 MArathon this coming weekend, then it is time to "get serious" :ROFLOL:

phenom1307

i think my training is going well..i'm going to be running in my first marathon...kind of nervous about it since my first half marathon didnt go so well back in may. i felt really sick after the race and i had to walk for about 5-10 minutes total during it, my girlfriend said i looked ghost white. i wasnt exactly happy with my time either, i ran it in 1:39, which is a minute slower than when i ran a 14 miler before. but i'm hoping that i can be around 3:00 for the marathon

krisrunsdisney

Day 1 of training was today! I am a run/walker and following the Bingham run/walk marathon plan. 35 minutes turned into 40 today since I apparently can't add up the intervals correctly. Keep doing that and I'll be fine! Felt good. My base sucks since I haven't run much since DH deployed. But I think I'll be alright. I just want to beat last year's time which isn't too hard. I prefer under 6 hours. I will re-evaluate later in training. Just hope my feet don't turn into little balls of knots this time. Good luck with training everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom