2008 Dp ?

tjkref418

Original Poster
After reading over the included restaurants for the 08 plan, I noticed that there are more than a few restaurants that were included in 2007 that are not listed for 2008. This seems particularly true for Epcot and DTD.

Is this something that will amount to another drawback to the new dining plan, or are these missing restaurants likley to be added?

Thank you for your input. :wave:

Rob562

After reading over the included restaurants for the 08 plan, I noticed that there are more than a few restaurants that were included in 2007 that are not listed for 2008. This seems particularly true for Epcot and DTD.

Is this something that will amount to another drawback to the new dining plan, or are these missing restaurants likley to be added?

Thank you for your input. :wave:

We need a sticky for this, or add it to some sort of FAQ. It seems to come up every week or two.

A majority of Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants are run by non-Disney companies. In order to be able to use the DDP at those restaurants, Disney must sign a contract with them outlining the various legal and monetary issues involved (i.e. are there any exceptions on the menu? How much will the restaurant get paid for each credit used there? etc etc)

The DDP info *had* to be published last month when Disney released packages for 2008. But they can only publish restaurants with signed contracts. As restaurants sign on, they will be added to the official list. This will most likely happen over the next month or two. By the beginning of November, I'm sure that the list will be complete. And I wouldn't expect it to be much different from last year's DDP list.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom