2008 Disney Dollars Are Here

Thanks for the info!
Has anyone been able to find the Pirate ship Disney Dollars (can't remember which denominations)??? I was in the Disney Store in NYC and they were selling a framed set of 3 (different ships on each) and the guy said they were
actual current Disney Dollars - but I haven't been able to find them in my local stores.

Cmdr_Crimson

At least they are commemorating Mickey's 80th birthday on the Disney Dollars. We'd be lucky if they did anything for it like his 75th..But, will probably see a pin or an artpiece.

Disneykidder

We got to Town Hall in MK every trip on the first day. It is our first stop. We always pick up a Disney dollar and put it in our album.

The 2008 dollars are great!! I love the new Mickey ones!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

I believe they had Sorceror Mickey a few years back.

JimboJones123

Disney Dollars have been hard to come by at the local Disney Store. Each time we go they have been only keeping one kind in stock at a time.

They also have MAJOR problems coming up with answers to questions on park tickets too.

chasraz

I talked to a CM thursday at MK about getting pirate Disney Dollars , she said they only had the new ones now . All was not lost , I bought quite a few of the new ones. :)

Disney Dollars have been hard to come by at the local Disney Store. Each time we go they have been only keeping one kind in stock at a time.

They also have MAJOR problems coming up with answers to questions on park tickets too.

when i worked at my local disney store, everyone else was hopeless about tickets. everytime someone came in with questions, id hear a "caitliiiiin!!! i need help" and id have to run over. even the managers needed my help. sheesh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom