2008 Celebration

Ham

Original Poster
Does anyone know what celebration will be coming to DLP after March next year when the 15th anniversary comes to a close?

Sorry if its been answered before but I've only just taken an interest in DLP as we have decided to visit next June. Also what are the chances they will continue Extra Magic Hour past March?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There isn`t a real reason for a celebration next year - though even without, DLP is a fantastic place to visit.

CSUFSteve

Solely based on Alain's update over at MiceAge (the only reason I visit that site, well and to chuckle at Al and Yee's posts), it sounds like they kind of want to ride out the investment they made in WDSP after ToT opens. I was worried that ToT would stick out like a sore thumb as being the only themed thing in its immediate surroundings, but it looks like, from his pics, that they are FINALLY theming that section of WDSP too.

So I wouldn't expect much in 2008 - hopefully WDSP increases to a point where the Resort can finally credibly be in the black again. I'm nervous about whether they are expecting too much from ToT, just like the mistake Disneyland made with ours, but we'll see. Toon Studios apparently has done way better than I thought it would do.

Disneyland Paris' attendance has been stable for years now. It's WDSP that drug the whole Resort into the red and it's what needs to stabilize.

it398

I just got back from Disneyland paris and rode Crush's Coaster for the first time. I have to say that i was very impressed with this ride. Its one of the best unique attractions at the resort in my opinion.

grandmath

Based on its success (attendance increased by app. 10%), the celebration will still be based on the 15th anniversary until the end of 2008.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom