2006 NBA Finals

dxwwf3

Congrats Heat fans. I hope to God that Dwaye Wade goes somewhere...anywhere else when he is a Free Agent after next season. He single handedly won this series and the championship. Without him, this isn't even a playoff team and with him they are world champions (it pains me to type that). He may not be as "good" as LeBron right now, but he's the most valuable player in the league. Period.

Shaman

dxwwf3 said:
Congrats Heat fans. I hope to God that Dwaye Wade goes somewhere...anywhere else when he is a Free Agent after next season. He single handedly won this series and the championship. Without him, this isn't even a playoff team and with him they are world champions (it pains me to type that). He may not be as "good" as LeBron right now, but he's the most valuable player in the league. Period.

Why all the hate for the Heat?

The good thing about the NBA (and for us Miami fans), is that superstars often (though not all the time) stick around and stay on their teams...guys like Bryant, Iverson and Duncan for example. I don't expect Wade to go anywhere.

The fact is Wade IS better than James. Critics of Wade always point out he has a better team around him than James...now it's funny to hear how "Wade put the team on his back" and won them the series....you can't have it both ways.

Dallas was a superior team. They had a 2-0 lead in the series. The Heat won 4 straight and Wade had everything to do with it....Shaq is not even a close second.

It was a fun playoffs this year (though the officiating was BAD throughout). I can't wait for next season! :D

:sohappy:

dxwwf3

Shaman said:
Why all the hate for the Heat?

Magic fan. HELLO :lol: :wave:

Enjoy the title. With the way free agency is set up in the NBA nowadays, it is very tough to get back to back titles and whatnot. Miami deserves it and should enjoy the heck out of it.

Shaman

dxwwf3 said:
Magic fan. HELLO :lol: :wave:

Enjoy the title. With the way free agency is set up in the NBA nowadays, it is very tough to get back to back titles and whatnot. Miami deserves it and should enjoy the heck out of it.

:lol:

I just wanted to see them win one. If as a fan, I experience another....awesome....but atleast I got to experience one. Now if only the Dolphins can win it all....:lookaroun

dxwwf3

Shaman said:
I just wanted to see them win one. If as a fan, I experience another....awesome....but atleast I got to experience one.

I feel the same way. All I want is one. I got to experience a National Championship in 1998 when Tennessee beat Florida State in the Fiesta Bowl and that was the single greatest day of my life. I would give anything to see the Magic and the Bills win a championship. There's nothing like it for a fan.

Pabgo

Dallas had a good 2-0 lead, but then they just completely lost all focus. I would have liked Dallas to win, but obviously Miami wanted it more. The best team one...or should I say the best person won!

ISTCPilot1989

PirateJessica20 said:
Anyone from South Florida going to the Miami Heat parade today?

I saw it on Sportscenter this morning, and Pat Riley was dancing. It was funnier than the Mike Madsen dancing at the Lakers parade.:lol:

disneygirl03

magicfan said:
Then you cheer for the Magic because of Travis Diener right?!? :lookaroun :lol:

LOL. Well, I did go to the Bucks game when they played the Magic to see Diener play...:p :lookaroun

Congrats to the Heat on winning the championship.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom