2006 NBA Finals

ISTCPilot1989

The Pistons never looked like they did last year. They should have never gotten rid of Larry Brown. Good move by the heat to push off a cliff, i mean make Stan Van Gundy resign.

MadMax11

ISTCPilot1989 said:
The Pistons never looked like they did last year. They should have never gotten rid of Larry Brown. Good move by the heat to push off a cliff, i mean make Stan Van Gundy resign.

Did they get rid of Larry Brown or did Larry Brown get rid of them?

Dukeblue1016

anyone else really frustrated that they extend the series so long? Now I'm an avid basketball fan... but haven't really gotten into the NBA in the past... 6 or 7 years... huge NCAA fan... but I watched almost every game of these playoffs, and I was PUMPED for these finals... and now... Thursday game and then a Sunday game...

I actually just checked tho, and games 3 and 4 are on Tues/Thurs... but if game 5 is needed (which it will be... Dallas in 6... but im rooting for Miami) it won't be until Sunday...

I thought maybe it was because of the World Cup, which would be fine cuz I love the world cup... but the games are all earlier since its over in Germany...

JAY-ROD

magicfan said:
*BUMP*

So, Dallas won game 1. Discussion, anyone???

We basically to many turnovers, No energy after the 1st quarter and a great preformance by Jason T, plus not enought touches for the big man

magicfan

disneygirl03 said:
Cheering for the Heat because of Dwyane Wade (I go to Marquette, in case you were wondering :animwink: )!!! :D :D

Then you cheer for the Magic because of Travis Diener right?!? :lookaroun :lol:

Anyway, seems like the consensus here is for Miami (or just against Mark Cuban lol)

Anybody pumped for the NBA Draft yet? I'm ready. Just a few more weeks...

dxwwf3

I'm a huge Mark Cuban fan (easily the best owner in Sports) and as a Magic fan I really want to see Darrell Armstrong win a championship AND I don't want to see Shaq win anything else. So with that said, I'm very pleased with the results so far :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom