2006 MVMCP Pins

napnet

Original Poster
Has the design or any photos for the pins been released? I haven't found anything online for the 2006 pins.

LpMcQuack

Hey Napnet, check out dizpins.com, look at their message board section , and check under general discussion, think it's the 8 item done, pins look great this year......nice variety.....:xmas:

Cynderella

Didnt you used to get a pin for free when you went to mvmcp? We went last year but didnt know there was a free pin. We're going again next month :sohappy: and I wasnt sure if there was still a free pin or not.

napnet

Original Poster
Didnt you used to get a pin for free when you went to mvmcp? We went last year but didnt know there was a free pin. We're going again next month :sohappy: and I wasnt sure if there was still a free pin or not.

I don't think they are free... only the cookies and hot chocolate are :) They wern't free last year

MissM

Nope. No free pins. (Neither in the past nor currently.) Sorry.
-m

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I don't think they are free... only the cookies and hot chocolate are :) They wern't free last year

Not free I'm afraid. A new one is released for every night that you have the "opportunity" to buy along with any left over from previous nights. You can buy the entire group as a framed set throughout the nights of MVMCP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom