2005 Packages & Best Resorts!

LoveYa

Hey All!
I visited disney with my boyfriend this past august, and we are now planning to go again this coming thanksgiving. I was wondering if they still offer the dream makers silver package, because it was perfect for us. and what resort do you like the best and why? Last time we stayed at wilderness Lodge & just Loved it! We;d like to try somewhere new! Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Fantasmic!329

2005 Resorts

Can't help ya with package info, but I do have some resort recommendations.
I was in Disney this past August as well, and I stayed at the Beach Club. It was great! Stayed at the Yacht Club in '01. Also great. Caribbean Beach was in '99 and that was also great.
(The Caribbean Beach pools are the best! :lol: )

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Sorry, but all Dream Maker Packages and their add-ons (Silver, Gold, Platiumum, Princess and Prince) have all be discountinued.

New Packages include:

Magic Your Way Package - Room and Magic Your Way ticket of your choice

Magic Your Way Plus Dinning Package - Room, Magic Your Way ticket of your choice, plus per night: 1 table service meal, 1 counter service meal, 1 snack.
- simular to Silver but no recreation included -

Magic Your Way Premium Package - Room, Magic Your Way Premium Ticket for the number of nights plus 1 (up to 7 days), 3 meals per night of stay, one admission to LaNauba, unlimited select recreation, use of child activity centers, and unlimited select Theme Park tours.
- almost identical to old Gold package -

The Ultimate Park Hopper ticket that gave you unlimited use of all 9 of Disney's Parks for the length of your stay no longer exists. Magic Your Way tickets are customize based on your family needs. Choose your length (1-7 days) then add Park Hopping (between the 4 major parks) the Magic Plus Pack (2 or more 1 day park visits to Disney's 5 other parks), and or the NO Expiration Option (tickets will expire 14 days from first use, unless this option is added)

Upvote 0

*PlutoFan*

Well I can't help you on the packages but I will give a resort plug. My family and I have been staying at the Beach Club since '94 and love it there! It seems to be in a good location to access the parks. Epcot is just a short walk or boat ride away. You can take the boat or walk(something I would like to try)to MGM. The other parks are accessed by bus. The Boardwalk is right across the lake for shopping and eats. Plus the sandy bottom pool in Stormalong Bay is definitely something to be expereinced! There is also a character breakfast in the Cape May Cafe, which has always been quite tasty.:slurp: I enjoy the decor there as well, since I'm from the Jersey Shore it just feels homey. The only down fall, that we found out on our last visit, is that Beaches and Cream does not serve there continental type breakfast anymore. It was great to just run down there and grab a quick breakfast before heading out to the parks. Anyway I hope this helps you out!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom