2005 Golden Globe Nominations

Indy95

To depart for a second from the summer movie reviews, I just want to ask, "Where in messy heck is The Incredibles' best screenplay nomination?!" You have to admit, that was one whopper of a script!

imagineer99

I just hope that Bird can eek out a "Best Picture" nomination at the Oscars. Although, that seems unlikely.

Very few movies are as complex as the Incredibles. It's a movie that is suitable for kids, but also tackles some very big issues. Brad Bird is a genius!

NemoRocks78

Seized
I finally saw Dodgeball today and I thought it could have been alot better as well.

I feel the same way. So many people told me that it was hilarious, so I went and saw it. Came out of the theater after laughing at about three or four things. It definitely could have been much better.

Can't say the same about Anchorman though.....Will Ferrell at his best. :D

DDuckFan130

NemoRocks said:
Just saw Finding Neverland....

All I can say is give Depp an Oscar.....NOW.... :D
:sohappy:

I'm so glad you saw it!! His performance is worthy of an Oscar!

I saw Kinsey on Thursday, and while I thought Liam Neeson did a good job as this controversial man, I don't know if it's that deserving of an Oscar. We'll see....I'm sticking with Johnny :D.

imagineer99

Having seen Ray and Finding Neverland, I still think that Paul Giamatti in "Sideways" gave this years best performance. Depp and Foxx were Fantastic. Giamatti carried his movie.

Either way, the race will be a close one.:)

boywonder

I hope "Lost" wins. It is by far the best hour on television this season. I never really cared for "Desperate Housewives" for some reason.

boywonder

NemoRocks said:
I feel the same way. So many people told me that it was hilarious, so I went and saw it. Came out of the theater after laughing at about three or four things. It definitely could have been much better.

Can't say the same about Anchorman though.....Will Ferrell at his best. :D
I am anxious to see Will Ferrell in Bewitched.

DDuckFan130

boywonder said:
I am anxious to see Will Ferrell in Bewitched.
I'm actually quite nervous about that movie. I love that show, and I cannot see Will Ferrell as Darrin, and even less Nicole Kidman as Samantha. I think Kate Hudson or Reese Witherspoon would have fit that role better. But we'll see :).

I've seen a lot of Will Ferrell movies, but honestly I loved him most on SNL. He was just so hilarious on SNL(especially Celebrity Jeopardy and the Spartan Cheerleaders).

Moving on: Go Jennifer Garner! I love Alias! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom