2004 Walt Disney World Official Album -- Longest Yet!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Excellent! That was great of Randy to respond. And thanks for passing it along! :)

I'm really looking forward to these songs, except I still think One Little Spark would have been better than Destiny. :p

Most curious about Pooh Bear and Main Street. :)

FigmentJedi

Dangit! No One Little Spark! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Maybe it will be on the 2005 Album, along with more neat tracks,like Thurl Ravenscroft singing Old Man River on the Steamboat.

NemoRocks78

Seized
No new version of One Little Spark? :fork:

Was Indiana Jones really necessary? I would have rather had the Imagination Institute theme (one of THE best themes I've ever heard) or a MuppetVision 3D medley (which could have the theme song as well as A Salute To All Nations).

Glad to hear about Main Street Medley, Destiny, and Pooh though. Those sound great. :)

Any word on if "it's a small world" will return on the album?

xfkirsten

Yay! I'm glad to see CSC will be on there! I'm just wondering how complete it will be? I have the rehearsal CD, but none of the tracks on that CD have Cinderella's spoken dialogue.

-Kirsten

mickey04

I'm so excited for Main Street Medley! (no I'm not kidding) It sounds to be the "Welcome to the Place Where Dreams Come True" song that plays when the park opens, and I love that song and have not been able to find it anywhere!! I'm also pretty excited about Destiny, that's an awsome song. I'm ordering mine the day it comes out.

General Grizz

Original Poster
It's all pure magic, wrapped up in Pixie Dust!!

If this isn't on the OA, contact me on AIM, mickey04.

That show gets me everytime.

"Where only a wish creates things like this to appear!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom