2 trips within 7 monthes.

DHH

Well it looks like i'm going two times to WDW in 2007. Once in June for a convention, and the daughters want to spend Christmas with Mickey. Do I need to buy annual passes or just world hopper passes for these trips? 8 days in June and 8 days at Christmas. Thanks for yuor help.

RedSoxPirate

I'm actually planning a 3rd trip for 07 myself. :king:

The way I see it, *financially* it makes more sense to get an annual pass if there's a chance you'll spend more than 10 days at WDW in a given year. I'm sure there's a breakdown somewhere, but that sounds about right to me.

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

If you are going twice in one year, and either of those trips is 7 days or longer, it is cheaper to buy an annual pass. Yes, I have done the math on this. We went twice in one year last year. We went with AP's then, and then back to Magic Your Way this year, because we were only going once.

Upvote 0

juan

I would go with the AP and if you catch it at the right time, you can probably get an AP rate on the hotel room also.

Upvote 0

foldmama

I had the same situation in 2006/2007 and the annual pass is a great way to go. For each trip I was able to get an AP rate for the room. In November, when I traveled with my brother and sister-in-law I was also able get them the AP rate for their room. I believe you can book up to 3 rooms with one AP. In addition, you are eligible to purchase the Disney Dinning Experience Card for about $60.00 which save you 20% off of all the major sit-down resturants when you have an AP. The dinning card is good for up to 10 people. We saved a ton of money!

Upvote 0

jesserin

AND If y'all go back next spring or early summer... (with the AP) you'll already have tickets! :)

I say go AP all the way. If you want to break up the cost, You can start buying one voucher at a time now, and trade them all in for tickets the first day you go into the parks. The passes will be good for one full year from that day!

Upvote 0

Bug715

My parents are getting an AP because we'll go this summer with family and then they'll come down while I'm in the CP for mom's fall break, thanksgiving, and christmas/new years. What perks do AP holders get other than rooms?

Upvote 0

justducky78

We visited twice just this year. Definitely get an AP - it will save you on the resorts (discount on rooms) and food. With the AP, you can purchase the Disney Dining Experience card ($65?) and save 20% off on food/beverages, spa, boat rental, shopping at certain stores, etc.

Is the family joining you on both trips? If not, just you can buy the AP for yourself, and get all the discount benefits. Then, just buy the regular passes for them around x-mas.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

Most definitely go AP. I did that last year when my son and I went for our annual two-week trip. It was worth it for that alone, but I always go back with friends in October for a week AND was able to go in January for three days after ending a (non-Disney) cruise.

This year is shaping up to look exactly the same, so I'll be renewing our passes in late May. :sohappy: :D

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

The AP's are the way to go. We got ours in April of 06 and have gone 3 time since then. Now we are going one more time before they expire, ( we will be renewing them ) and again in July. And possibly again for a short time in Dec. for New Years. We figured we have saved at least 2500 in tickets alone in all of the visits. Is that enough to convince you??:animwink: Oh, by the way that trip in April is 11 days away. :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom