2 Haunted Ferry Boats

freaklarm

Ok now I'm confused, cuz I work in watercraft, and my point is that I know that the Potter is hunted, and thats for sure (I cant tell you details), but I didn't know about the good and well behave Irvine. Well I guess I'll have to watch to boat closely...

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by freaklarm
Ok now I'm confused, cuz I work in watercraft, and my point is that I know that the Potter is hunted, and thats for sure (I cant tell you details), but I didn't know about the good and well behave Irvine. Well I guess I'll have to watch to boat closely...

Just certain things...such as the latches on the gates.

freaklarm

Ok, yes we are talking about the Ferry Boats that goes from the TTC to MK across the Seven Seas Lagoon. My experience in the Irvine is that nothing ever happend there. But the Potter is another story. The problem with this boat and its stories is that it is hunted because of an incident that ocurred here years ago and that where not supposed to discuss. But strange things happen here a lot, specially in the engine rooms and, pilot houses, gates and, control room and what used to be the bathrooms onboard. The ghost that hunt this boat has a name and many people had seen it (including myself). Believe this if you want, but I'm always scare of this boat specially when is late, the boat is empty and I'm all by myself in the lower level. OK I'm not getting on this boat again...:lookaroun well maybe tomorrow.

braddini

dont know if this is related or not but i remember a while back we took one of the boats from ttc to mk and it got stuck. we were stuck a good 5 to 10 mins in the middle of the logon, the piolit had all the search lights on but there was nothing in the water.

SirNim

Oh geesh! :lookaroun :lookaroun

It looks like from now on, I'll be taking the Monorail to and from the Magic Kingdom and the TTC... I'm not very fond of ghosts...:lookaroun :lookaroun

:lol:

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom