2 Days

wiigirl

Hope you have a blast! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

I will be 60 in Nov. Leaving for Disney in 10 days. The real surprise is I am going with my Mom who is 87 yrs young! We go twice every year and she still walks around on her own!! We will keep going every year until she dies, even if I have to rent her a wheelchair.:)

Upvote 0

LizC

You are never to old for Disney! I am going in 10 days with most of my family, including my 101 year old grandfather. He is so excited, he can not wait to try everything at the food and wine festival! He will be in a wheelchair but he doesn't mind, gives him a place to eat! ;)

Upvote 0

billyd52

Original Poster
I will be 60 in Nov. Leaving for Disney in 10 days. The real surprise is I am going with my Mom who is 87 yrs young! We go twice every year and she still walks around on her own!! We will keep going every year until she dies, even if I have to rent her a wheelchair.:)

That is amazing,have a good time

Upvote 0

billyd52

Original Poster
You are never to old for Disney! I am going in 10 days with most of my family, including my 101 year old grandfather. He is so excited, he can not wait to try everything at the food and wine festival! He will be in a wheelchair but he doesn't mind, gives him a place to eat! ;)

I hope you have a wonderful time with the family

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

I hope you always want to go to Disney! Age is just a number. I'm 40, we have no children but both my husband and I simply adore our Disney trips. We just got home last Saturday and already I am dying to go back. Have a wonderful trip. :)

Upvote 0

SMS55

Never too old. I am 34 and enjoy it more than my kids and at 60 I will enjoy it more than my grand kids. Like someone else said, I will stop enjoying Disney when I'm dead.

Upvote 0

Gojira ゴジラ

;) We leave in 2 days!! although i am 60 years old,my wife tells me I am as bad as my grandchildren when it comes to Disney. Guess i will never grow up!

Where's the LOVE button when you need one.
Have FUN!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom