2 Days Left And I'm On Shut Down Mode

mpeters

Ok so we leave for WDW in 2 days and I'm sitting here at my computer at work. I have a strong feeling that NOTHING is going to get done today because I am in complete work shutdown mode. WDW is the only thing on my mind. Why oh why did we have to leave on a Wednesday so O had to work today and tomorrow??????

LowesChevy

Hehe...I like to refer to it as "checking out." I always try to get the big projects out of the way or get issues resolved before I or co workers go on vacation too! Those last couple of days are brutal, but good luck and have a wonderful trip! :D

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I used to work with a guy that went on 3 week vacations at a clip. By this I mean:
1 week actual vacation.
However this week was preceeded by a weeks' worth of continuous talking about what he was going to do on vacation, then came his vacation week, followed by a triumphant return to work for what amounted to (you guessed it)...a week's worth of vacation talk.

I always admired that guy.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Enjoy this time now before the trip is here and gone! When you get back to work.. you will be wishing you were back at 2 days to go! lol Always happens to me! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Upvote 0

spacemt354

Chili's
I am about to be in shut down mode. Our trip is next week, but I still have a Calculus Final :eek: I gotta hang in there.

I have "derived" that after the test, I will no longer be able to "function" and I will "log" my hours making these really bad calc jokes to pass the time while I stare at my trip countdown clock. Wow I really need a vacation...and a life hahaha

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

Ok so we leave for WDW in 2 days and I'm sitting here at my computer at work. I have a strong feeling that NOTHING is going to get done today because I am in complete work shutdown mode. WDW is the only thing on my mind. Why oh why did we have to leave on a Wednesday so O had to work today and tomorrow??????

I say this with all the love in the world but I hope you suffer for the next 36 hours because I still have over 100 days to go. ;)

Upvote 0

Redsky89

I leave in less then two weeks for Orlando. I have a active job and I drive a lot so I'm never in shut down mode before the big trip but I know what ya mean when it's on your mind throughout the day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom