2/5 Castle Pix / Tomorrowland Speaker / 20k Trees

tigger248

I think it's looking good so far. I really have high hopes for this because the concept art looked great! The spires do look better than the garland, though. I can't wait until it's finished!

Thanks for the pictures!

BwanaBob

That speaker has been there for a while, now. I never noticed it before either, untill one day out of the blue, I looked over there and .... "Ooooo.Kay.? When did that show up?" Then I looked closer and saw signs of 'weathering'...

Not sure when it was put up though.

Figment1986

the castle looks great.. wouldn't mind if the left the curent things on the turrets.... just after the celebration.. take down the characters that are comming soon to the castle....

TTATraveler

I don't think the castle looks tacky at all. I like the spires with characters as well as the gold treatment. I look forward to seeing the castle when it is complete.

ISTCrew20

General Grizz said:
I, too, do not recall seeing that speaker. Nice eye and great shots! :)
The speaker was added recently. After guest complaints of not being able to hear Wishes clearly, they added:

~That Speaker
~The 4 speakers (that look like banners) along the Speedway track
~And a few speakers along the TTA course too.

T-1MILLION

I think that the castle is realy looking great! It is not to over the top for me, and they have realy been working on it. Great pics! Grat update as well!

WDWScottieBoy

Is that thing above the gate the mirror or whatever will show pictures of the different castles? I think one thing that would be really cool about that, is if it had a live feed of some sort from each park so we could see the status of the castle in real-time. One can dream, can't he? :)

It's looking good so far I think. Thanks for the pictures.

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
They're turning the beautiful castle into a tacky Christmas tree. But who knows maybe it'll look great when it's done....

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i like the new decorations..................... (additions) i just hope that they are temporary. i like them for the celebration, but a little loud for everyday use in my opinion.

garland from walmart.................. nic, that is giving walmart to much credit. take it from Rainman, Walmart sucks! lol

Tim S.

As far as the "garland" goes, the picture's resolution does make it look like cheap Christmas garland but when you see it in person (as I was lucky enough to do) it looks fine. In fact, the thought of Christmas garland never crossed my mind when I saw it in person.

The entire look of of the spire ornamentation and the garland looks classy...much much better than the pink birthday cake look of a few years back.

Kadee

Thanks so much for the pictures. They are great!! Now I miss it even more!! I'm sure the castle will look fine "all dressed up" for the big celebration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom