1st family trip, looking for advice

HouCuseChickie

Do you know if you need to purchase tickets for the MNSSHP?

I would definitely buy tickets in advance as well as I believe they were a tad cheaper that way. Some nights also sell out, so depending on when you decide to go...it would definitely be beneficial to have tickets ahead of time. I know I didn't buy ours super early, but I think I bought them a few weeks out from our trip last year so I had some time for the physical tickets to arrive in the mail. Tickets won't be on sale for a few months, but you should be able to use last year's calendar to get a pretty good gauge on when the parties will be held during your trip.

Mike N.

Just got back from 8 days at the Beach Club with my kids (16 & 14). You might want to consider making a few lunches your table service meal. You are guaranteed to still be in the respective park at lunch time, it's a nice break from the day, and it leaves you options in the evening in case you want to change plans or are finished with a park. We had lunch at the Sci-Fi Drive In, San Angel Inn (Mexico), and Yak and Yeti (AK), all of which were fabulous, and quite filling.

Figgy1

Just got back from 8 days at the Beach Club with my kids (16 & 14). You might want to consider making a few lunches your table service meal. You are guaranteed to still be in the respective park at lunch time, it's a nice break from the day, and it leaves you options in the evening in case you want to change plans or are finished with a park. We had lunch at the Sci-Fi Drive In, San Angel Inn (Mexico), and Yak and Yeti (AK), all of which were fabulous, and quite filling.
A most magical welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom