1st Disneyland Trip

Disneyland1970

POTC is better in DL , IMHO, because the drops are longer, and there is 1 more drop I think. (Water table is not as high in California...) The park is smaller so it has a more quaint feel to it.

If you can... try In and Out Burgers. They are a west coast thing and I'm sure your boyfriend will know about this. Very cool place.. I miss them!!! I recommend a DoubleDouble and a shake! They are all over SoCal:)

Have fun SoCal is great!

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Disneyland1970
If you can... try In and Out Burgers. They are a west coast thing and I'm sure your boyfriend will know about this. Very cool place.. I miss them!!! I recommend a DoubleDouble and a shake! They are all over SoCal:)

Have fun SoCal is great!

Mmmmm.... In and Out.... aww, look, you've gone and made me hungry for burgers!! :lol:

-Kirsten

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Are you kidding IN and OUT BURGER is MY FAV...ive been craving them for the past week!!!!! Its always on my list when i vist cali....now i want one more....thanks for posting that LOL JK

stitch rocks

Originally posted by xfkirsten
Mmmmm.... In and Out.... aww, look, you've gone and made me hungry for burgers!! :lol:

-Kirsten

i could kill for a double double, fries and a chocolate shake! i need a car... or else i would be having one right now... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:slurp:

xfkirsten

Originally posted by stich rocks
i could kill for a double double, fries and a chocolate shake! i need a car... or else i would be having one right now... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:slurp:

:lol:

I feel your pain! I had no car here my freshman year, and a craving for In and Out meant a 45-minute bus ride!

-Kirsten

stitch rocks

some off site hotels are with in walking distance but alot of the hotel have shuttles that take u and pick u up from the park at certain times. you can find this out in a AAA book....as for the rest of the questions the area around dl is mostly hotels and i think there are some houses around the area.. i think across the street... it's been 3 years since the last time i went... if u want to save money i would recommend staying off site and taking a shuttle...

Pat X

Well, the best hotel on property is the Grand Californian. Its great and you can't beat the access to the parks. You have your own entrance to DCA and DL isn't far either. However, try not to stay in a room facing Downtown Disney. While they installed glass to keep the noise to a minimum, I could still hear the music when I was trying to sleep (I am a light sleeper though).

Next, I'd go for the Disneyland Hotel over Paradise Pier. The Disneyland Hotel has a better pool area and more restaurants and activities.

The only off-site hotel I've stayed at is the Tropicana Inn. It is basically right across the street from DL. If you just want a place to sleep, then this hotel/motel will work fine. If you are looking for amenities though, go somewhere else. :)

xfkirsten

I've never stayed on property... never could afford it. I've stayed at the Howard Johnson, which wasn't bad - easy walking distance, and there's a lot of Dennys/IHOP type places nearby to eat relatively cheaply outside the park. The other place I've stayed is at one of the Holiday Inns (I think it was the Holiday Inn At the Park). I thought it was a great deal! Relatively cheap, comfortable rooms, free shuttle.

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom