1986 - The House of the Future: Week 1

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hey team, I’ve got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is I’m almost done the writeup for the Haunted Lighthouse, and I’m also going to have some more free time soon!

That leads into the bad news. I found out today the zoo I work at is closing and we’re all being laid off. Because of this, today and tomorrow especially I’m going to be less active while I try to figure things out. I’ll still get my stuff done though, and I have no intention of dropping out, I need this more than ever!
I'm so sorry to hear that. If you need anyone to talk to, let me know

spacemt354

Chili's
Final Day Check List!

Looking over the site - here's what remains

- @Pi on my Cake 's map of Harbortown U.S.A.
- @Mickeynerd17 's Minecraft of Port Voyage
- Tales of the Dark Sea Parade Write-up
- Voyage on the Magic Sea Write-up
- In the retail section of Harbortown, there is a picture of a random Colonial man twice. I mean his smile is nice but I think one pic will do 😅
- Mariner's Retreat @Pufflefan didn't you have a menu for this posted on the forum?
- On the Harbortown main page - we had brief intro descriptions for Gables Village and Back Bay Square, we just need one for States Market

If people are working on uploading these items just post it here!

After that we're all set - Project 1 in the books!

Mickeynerd17

Final Day Check List!

Looking over the site - here's what remains

- @Pi on my Cake 's map of Harbortown U.S.A.
- @Mickeynerd17 's Minecraft of Port Voyage
- Tales of the Dark Sea Parade Write-up
- Voyage on the Magic Sea Write-up
- In the retail section of Harbortown, there is a picture of a random Colonial man twice. I mean his smile is nice but I think one pic will do 😅
- Mariner's Retreat @Pufflefan didn't you have a menu for this posted on the forum?
- On the Harbortown main page - we had brief intro descriptions for Gables Village and Back Bay Square, we just need one for States Market

If people are working on uploading these items just post it here!

After that we're all set - Project 1 in the books!
I posted pictures in the Port Voyage thread. I'm going to try to come up with a description today.

PerGron

Well team, I’ve left the zoo for the last time ever, having seen my animals off to their respective new homes. It’s heartbreaking, but I’ll get through it!

To distract myself, is there anything left on either team that needs to be tackled or any small bits of magic I can throw in to help flesh out our land? If not, it’s been a ton of fun and I’ll see y’all next round! We made an amazing entry land

spacemt354

Chili's
Well team, I’ve left the zoo for the last time ever, having seen my animals off to their respective new homes. It’s heartbreaking, but I’ll get through it!

To distract myself, is there anything left on either team that needs to be tackled or any small bits of magic I can throw in to help flesh out our land? If not, it’s been a ton of fun and I’ll see y’all next round! We made an amazing entry land
I think we're all set, I can't think of anything pressing offhand - but your Lighthouse was incredible and you're strong you'll get through this!

NateD1226

- In the retail section of Harbortown, there is a picture of a random Colonial man twice. I mean his smile is nice but I think one pic will do
I was going through the site for some final checks and noticed that this wasn't fixed. Then I noticed that there was 2 different store names, but it was the same description and picture. Was this intentional or are we missing a writeup?

pix

Salem's Spells and Supplies is the best place in the park for Magic Bands, Pins, Funko Pops, and any tech wizardry needed for a day in the Park. With one wall dedicated entirely to pins new and experienced pin traders alike will be under a spell from all the new and mystery pins. It also boasts the biggest pin trading board in the park. Magic bands take up quite a bit of space as well including design-your-own stations and magical cast members to help with any issues getting them set up. Finally Funko Pops are tucked in next to a wide supply of portable chargers, camera accessories, phone cords and photopass pickup. Deceptively bigger on the inside this shop is sure to charm any guest that walks through its doors.

Here it is!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom