1986 - The House of the Future: Week 1

Outbound

Oh boy, here goes nothing.

*Nervous feelings intensify*

You did an amazing job with Minecraft - I don’t think you have anything to worry about :)

So if I understand the rules correctly, one of us (likely Space) will be nominated Head and elect two people to join him to the elimination round, along with three random from the wheel? And then they fight for which two we vote on?
NGL Big Brother sounds convoluted as heck I prefer Tribal Council

Mickeynerd17

You did an amazing job with Minecraft - I don’t think you have anything to worry about :)

So if I understand the rules correctly, one of us (likely Space) will be nominated Head and elect two people to join him to the elimination round, along with three random from the wheel? And then they fight for which two we vote on?
Hmm, ok, it's probably just my first time and idk what exactly to expect, ill get over it.

NateD1226

Kinda sort of.

Basically the HOH will nominate 2 people for eviction. Those 2 nominees will then have a chance to redeem themselves at the Veto competition where the 2 nominees, the HOH, and three randomly chosen players will play the game. Whoever wins the Power of Veto has the power to remove one player off the block (doesn't have to be used), and the HOH has to replace the old nominee with another one. Then we all vote who we want out.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Kinda sort of.

Basically the HOH will nominate 2 people for eviction. Those 2 nominees will then have a chance to redeem themselves at the Veto competition where the 2 nominees, the HOH, and three randomly chosen players will play the game. Whoever wins the Power of Veto has the power to remove one player off the block (doesn't have to be used), and the HOH has to replace the old nominee with another one. Then we all vote who we want out.
That's how it is in the show. Sometimes the show has extra prizes or punishment based on the veto comp too. Like immunity or money or having to eat slop for a week or wear a dumb costume. Don't know if stuff like that will make its way to 1986 too

On paper, it sounds a LOT more complicated than it is in practice. Once things get going it will seem way smoother and simpler

spacemt354

Chili's
1600911685597.png

Baby Yoda and Colony Guy have taken over (+ Disney Sky )

Mickeynerd17

Kinda sort of.

What does the veto competition look like?

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Week One
Power of Veto Competition
The Diner Things

1600958605599.png

Fine dining is an underrated part of the Disney dining experience, but one that really stands out when experienced. For your first Power of Veto competition, six of you will individually create your own Signature Restaurant for Harbortown U.S.A. or Port Voyage. This is to be a fine dining restaurant on the level of DCA's Carthay Circle, Disneyland Paris's Walt's, Epcot's Le Cellier, or DHS's Brown Derby.

Your project is due 11:59:59 on Saturday, September 26.

Competitors Are Tagged

Team Trademark™ Is Watching.​

Last edited:

Mickeynerd17

Alrighty, after way too much work, I present a working model of The Haunted Lighthouse, designed by @PerGronStudio @Outbound and @Pufflefan
Video
/\ link to the POV video

Honestly, this model really doesn't do
justice to the amount of intellect and quality design choices made with this ride. Hopefully my humble model is a testament to you three's abilities as armchair imagineers.

Aight, now with that off my chest, time to nuke a crater for week 2 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom