1986 Blue Sky Park - Harbortown U.S.A. Brainstorm

NateD1226

Salem's Spells and Supplies is the best place in the park for Magic Bands, Pins, Funko Pops, and any tech wizardry needed for a day in the Park. With one wall dedicated entirely to pins new and experienced pin traders alike will be under a spell from all the new and mystery pins. It also boasts the biggest pin trading board in the park. Magic bands take up quite a bit of space as well including design-your-own stations and magical cast members to help with any issues getting them set up. Finally Funko Pops are tucked in next to a wide supply of portable chargers, camera accessories, phone cords and photopass pickup. Deceptively bigger on the inside this shop is sure to charm any guest that walks through its doors.
Love it! Adding it to the site right now!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
The music for the Haunted Lighthouse says it isn't available in my country. As an American I have been trained to forget there are countries other than the USA, so this confused and frightened me :p

What music was it supposed to be? And does anyone else have that problem?

Other than that it looks like everything is in there and perfect!

Orange Cat

I’m gonna add some art to the haunted lighthouse real quick
89582A24-0499-428C-A0F2-29811A85B808.png

Orange Cat

The music for the Haunted Lighthouse says it isn't available in my country. As an American I have been trained to forget there are countries other than the USA, so this confused and frightened me :p

What music was it supposed to be? And does anyone else have that problem?

Other than that it looks like everything is in there and perfect!
It was just atmosphere from the lighthouse, so it can easily be replaced

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also to @goofyyukyukyuk17 and @Brer Panther my apologies for the nomination - everyone participated in some fashion and the folks who commented the least I ended up putting in random.org; it was originally @b-wolf95 but because he's new and did a good job with the parades I switch him for goofy - mostly for designing Yogi Bear 3 months ago.:p

Now ironically not only am I in the Veto project but b-wolf is too 😅 Welp, this will be fun, good luck everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom