1986: An Imagineering Competition - HYPE THREAD

tcool123

I know the world is on fire right now but our favorite boi has a Christmas sweater on!

Not me booking an Epcot reservation to go see this đź’€

I think Living with the Land also has Christmas décor again this year, hopefully the bison have Santa beards.

Honestly I'm loving all the small Holiday plusses Disney has been doing at the parks, its these little things that make up the whole holidays package. :D

Outbound

Manga:
1605498744203.png

Anime:
1605498757478.png

Netflix Adaption:
1605498718276.png

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I kid you not, the second episode of this series is a full-on horror story with Mickey Mouse as the main character with some of the most surreal imagery to ever come out of Disney
Considering the series' track record of bizarre imagery (Goofy voring Minnie and Mickey on their date, and them having some *alone time* inside Goofy's stomach), I'm not surprised. But, as someone who doesn't have Disney+ in his country and solely relies on the Mickey Mouse YouTube channel (I doubt they'll continue uploading new episodes there), screenshots or it didn't happen.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Okay I don't know if anyone's read Neil Gaiman's Sandman but I just finished reading The Wake and... I feel like I have experienced something devastating, haunting, thought-provoking, and peaceful all at the same time and I just need to get that out there. For anyone who hasn't read Sandman: read Sandman. It's a beautifully emotional adventure of a series.

DisneyManOne

Well, it's nice to hear that some higher-ups at Disney do genuinely care about entertainment at the parks. Yes, there is still hope that entertainment will continue to thrive! Which show(s) do you think they'll bring back first?

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Well, it's nice to hear that some higher-ups at Disney do genuinely care about entertainment at the parks. Yes, there is still hope that entertainment will continue to thrive! Which show(s) do you think they'll bring back first?

I think the most likely to come back first is going to be Festival of the Lion King.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom