1900 Park FAre - characters & pricing ?

KevinPage

Original Poster
Friend of mine said she paid $15 for the dinner buffet, but anything I've seen show it as $30.

Also, do they have all the Princess there or just Cinderella ?

Thanks

Hi - We were just there in October and the characters were Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy & Perla (the mice) and Fairy Godmother (she posed out front for pictures and didnt actually circluate around the tables - but there were several "lulls" in the seatings where she would be alone, so my daughter kept going out there and got to spend a lot of time with her!). I haven't heard of any other characters that can show up at this one. Anyway, the food was great - it was definately a worthwhile character meal!

dreamscometrue

The breakfast buffet is my favorite one at WDW. The food has always been excellent and, as fans on Mary Poppins, we liked the atmosphere. The characters were Mary Poppins, Pooh, Eyeore and Alice. We had DDP, but current prices are $18.99 for those 10 years and older and $11.99 for 3 to 9 year olds. Enjoy!

KevinPage

Original Poster
I didn't know which characters were always there. Usually anytime I've passed by at breakfast time, Pooh & Tigger are there. My daughter could care less about Mad Hatter, Alice & Mary Poppins, but if either Pooh or Tiger are there she'll like it.

I assume it's completely random (for the breakfast) ?

Nicole

We saw Cinderella at breakfast when we were there a year or so ago, totally unexpectedly. We've also seen Peter Pan, along with Tigger, Pooh, Alice and the Mad Hatter. I think we've eaten there three times for breakfast, never been able to get in for dinner.

pinkrose

We were there for dinner in Dec. and it was Fairy Godmother(in the lobby), Cinderella, the mice, and Prince Charming.

We LOVE the breakfast there! Mad Hatter, Alice, Mary Poppins, Pooh, and one other (seems to change between Tigger and Eyeore).

Magicmyway

Dinner is more of the Cinderella characters as mentioned if you are looking for a way to see almost all the princesses go to the norway akrusus? (Spelling sorry) but they have a princess breakfast and its great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom