15 minutes left in the day, you rode Pirates and Haunted Mansion already, but you can choose between the two of them which one to go on again

Which one of Haunted Mansion or Pirates do you ride?

• Haunted Mansion

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Pirates

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Okay, so I think it would be cruel to say you could only do one. Honestly, that's just torture. No matter the line ups there is never a day at Magic Kingdom where I haven't done BOTH rides. I've had a day where I missed Space Mountain or Jungle Cruise or such, but never these two. So you did them each once, but you can go on one more ride and you choose between the two of them. To me it is like asking between steak and lobster. And to be honest if I hadn't done either one of them all day my answer might change.

But if I did both already and could do one again.........................Haunted Mansion. Only because it is longer. But no matter what, when I pick one of these I always want the other.

Smiley/OCD

UGH!! It’s like asking me which daughter I love more!! If I HAVE to pick, I’m gonna choose PotC, ONLY because I have a really hard time on the moving sidewalk, and I REFUSE to ask the CM’s to stop the omnimover to allow me to get on…BOTH rides are awesome!!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I will always choose Haunted Mansion over that pathetically mediocre Pirates of the Caribbean. You can't drag me on Pirates unless you've got a great reason for why I need to subject myself to that torture.

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
I will always choose Haunted Mansion over that pathetically mediocre Pirates of the Caribbean. You can't drag me on Pirates unless you've got a great reason for why I need to subject myself to that torture.

I'm curious. Why do you feel that way? Granted the Disneyland version of Pirates is better than WDW's, but it is still an exceptional ride.

donaldtoo

Pirates of the Caribbean, as it was the first of the two I ever rode at Disneyland back in the summer of ‘68, when I was almost 6, so I have a special place in my heart for even the WDW version. HM didn’t open at Disneyland ‘til August of ‘69…!!! :)

Chef Mickey

Haunted Mansion. WDW’s Pirates needs bulldozing and rebuilding from the ground up properly. Having ridden Paris’s versions of both, I’ve been spoilt. WDW’s versions of both pale in comparison.
I don't prefer the Paris version of either over WDW, particularly Haunted Mansion.

ppete1975

I think I would pick Haunted mansion because its night time... so you enter and its dark and spooky outside and you leave and its dark and spooky... to me haunted is always best at night.
but if you could do pirates and jungle cruise......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom