dscn2945small4py.jpg

dscn2946small2yx.jpg

dscn2947small2sv.jpg

And It's gone once again !
dscn2902small1uh.jpg

Larger Photos Available upon request !

SewIn2Disney

jddjcfc said:
Thanks for the pictures. :) Excuse my ignorance but what is the last picture?
That's a sign in the Tower of Terror. Some of the letters from the sign have "fallen" to the bottom and spell out "Evil Tower U R Doom" (or something to that effect)

Iakona

warlord said:
i think it is a war between the imagineers and the cm's

From what I was told it is exactly this. Imagineers design all aspects of the ride. When finished and turned over to operations some CMs will add their own touches. Each park has a imagineer assigned to do show quality checks and every 3 months or so will check and make sure the show quality standards are being upheld. If they are not they will fix whatever they see as a problem.

The best example of this is the "hidden mickey" plates at Haunted Mansion. It seems to be a game between a couple of longtime CMs and the imagineer responsible for show quality. He removes the hidden Mickey every once in a while and then the CMs put it back.

This was told to me by an imagineer.

dandaman

Iakona said:
The best example of this is the "hidden mickey" plates at Haunted Mansion. It seems to be a game between a couple of longtime CMs and the imagineer responsible for show quality. He removes the hidden Mickey every once in a while and then the CMs put it back.

This was told to me by an imagineer.

I've always wondered why I went on Haunted Mansion one day and the plates were there, and I went the very next day and it was gone! :lol:

CrashNet

bandtrumpet said:
Whats goin on at test track
Test Track needed a good rehab too...BAD. SO BAD. That thing kept breaking down constantly. Over the holidays there were several days that TT stayed open an hour after park closing so fast pass holders could get to ride.

Now what are they doing to it? Who knows, but I hope it involves major rehab to the vehicles, a good paint job, possibly a more stable and reliable vehicle program, and fixed show elements. But that's just me.

Northgurl24

Test Track is down to redo some of the cars and also to resurface the track. I was there yesterday and saw all the tools needed to resurface and some of the track was actually done. The part of the loop you can not see from the park but from behind

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom