10th Anniversary Question

CSProg

Original Poster
I need an opinion from a few people.

My Wife and I honeymooned at Disney World 10 years ago and we are going back this week for our 10th Anniversary. I never gave her the proper "down on one knee" proposal when we got engaged so I was thinking about asking her for another 10 years with a new ring on one knee at one of the parks on our Anniversary. Is this a good idea or too cheesy?

PS - I was thinking about doing it while we were getting a photo taken by a Cast Member.

DisneyPrincess5

I think that's an awesome idea. If I were your wife, I'd enjoy for this to happen at the very beginning of the trip-so you can enjoy it the whole time! Disney cast members can definitely help with that, included the photo idea. Good luck and congratulations on your anniversary.

tribbleorlfl

That's a great idea! Hope it went well.

Coincidentally, we also honeymooned at WDW and celebrated our 10th there last year. However, my wife was 36 weeks pregnant with our second and had a hand grenade of a gull bladder, so we didn't get to enjoy it nearly as much as we had otherwise.

Pearl Andrew

Yes that's a good idea.. your wife must be wishing the same, that she would get a down on knee proposal... that too in Disney .. that something awesome. Please do share your experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom