100 Years of Magic DVD

Coree

I think it's only available at the parks or through their merchandise numbers. I know we don't carry it at our Disney Store.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Coree
I think it's only available at the parks or through their merchandise numbers. I know we don't carry it at our Disney Store.

Is it tough to find at WDW? Where would be the best places to look for it, I have to get it when I go.

SnowWhite5669

It's everywhere, every park and every resort gift shop. If you can't find it just look under the hat in MGM!! I didn't buy it but I did buy the book, it's pretty cool and a nice collectible.

WDWspider

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
It's everywhere, every park and every resort gift shop. If you can't find it just look under the hat in MGM!! I didn't buy it but I did buy the book, it's pretty cool and a nice collectible.

Good, I'm glad they are stocking it. I had a hard time in 1999 trying to find a Park Album CD.

Hopefully I will get the book, DVD, and CD this trip. :sohappy:

and a poster too.:lol:

oh.. don't forget a t-shirt. :D

mwitkus

we were just in wdw at the beginning of the month and had a terrible time finding the dvd... the vhs tape was everywhere, but we couldn't find the dvd.. we even asked different people in the shops at different parks, and they all said either they didn't have it or one was never made... finally we found it in the MK in one of the stores on main street, toward the beginning, on the right hand side, heading toward the castle... (sorry - i can't remember the name of the store..)

good luck! hopefully they have more available now...

DanStat

Check Downtown Disney Marketplace. That's where I bought mine. All of the 100 Years of Magic merchandise is located in the rotunda. They have EVERYTHING!

Coree

Originally posted by MKingdom25
Does anybody know the item number so we can order it directly from WDW?
If you call Merchandise Guest Services (407-363-6200) and tell them you're looking for the 100 Years of Magic DVD you won't need the item number. They can pull it up on their computer with just that.

lildivaaa

The 100 Years of Magic DVD is pretty much just highlights from all the parks, parades, resorts, etc. But, the DVD also comes with the bonus feature "The Walt Disney Story". Very Cool!!!

Anycase, I got a copy of the DVD in April this year. And yes, it's only available at locations in the WDW Resort. I found mine at the gift shop of the All-Star Movies Resort. But, it should be available just about anywhere at the parks.

Craig - Atlanta, Ga.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom