100 Magic Kingdom Memories Challenge

mickeyfanatics

Number 69 asked what building said it was there since 1855, but the owner changed it to 1853.

It was a challenge, but fun. You look in places you had not visited in a while.

Passport

Original Poster
Strange.
My number 69 reads:
According to the memorial at the exit of the Haunted Mansion, Bluebeard had "Seven winsome wives, some fat, some thin. The first six were faithful..." but what did the seventh do?

And the answer is, did him in.

DanStat

Originally posted by Passport

To play, just pick up your Challenge guide at the Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street, U.S.A. They will give you one per annual passholder. I do not think it is for the general public.

Is there anyway you could possibly scan the "quiz"?

Passport

Original Poster
Sorry, I am not that advanced.
I have posted most of the questions here already.
I wonder how many others are different.

Pioneer Hall

I picked up the 100 Magic Kingdom Memories Challenge as mentioned in the latest Mickey Monitor today. It 100 questions long. I will post them here.

1. What is the motto of the Walt Disney World Railroad?

Where can you get this challenge sheet? I think I would like to try it when I go.

Passport

Original Poster

To play, just pick up your Challenge guide at the Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street, U.S.A. They will give you one per annual passholder. I do not think it is for the general public.

isnet396

19. On the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, what group proudly presents "Walt Disney's 20th century vision of the future?

I know this one!!! the Metro Retro Society. Is that right?

Its the Metro Retro Historical Society

Ian

HorizonsMan

Did you find all four of the spanish fountains? I am missing one.

Yeah its easy they are all by pirates of teh carribean, as you are entering the ride there is one to your right, to the left outside the building, one directly behind you, and there is one in the gift shop, they all start with the word "fuente"

Passport

Original Poster
Originally posted by HorizonsMan

Yeah its easy they are all by pirates of teh carribean, as you are entering the ride there is one to your right, to the left outside the building, one directly behind you, and there is one in the gift shop, they all start with the word "fuente"
Thanks. I missed the one in the giftshop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom