100 Magic Kingdom Memories Challenge

westie

:brick: And I thought I was a disneyaficianado. Dunno. WtP starts his search in the 7 acre wood?

OK heres one from the Disney trivia game. In Snow White, why do the dwarves dig?

How many haunts in the HM?

Answers are backwards:

onnud yeht

999 (this is not upside down, for you metalheads)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Passport
67. Who narrates the 17 minute journey of the paddlewheeler Liberty Belle?

68. At the Haunted Mansion, whose tombstone reads "No mourning please, at his request?"

69. According to the memorial at the exit of the Haunted Mansion, Bluebeard had "Seven winsome wives, some fat, some thin. The first six were faithful..." but what did the seventh one do?

70. What psychic medium offers seances, potions and crystal gazing outside the Haunted Mansion?

71. Who "met his fate at the hands of a garden rake" and now "rest in pieces?"

69. "Did him in."

JLW11Hi

18. What is the name of the longtime Tomorrowland resident who is in Skyview Hovercraft One bringing you the latest Tomorrowland traffic report?

I have this on tape, but the noise in the background makes it hard to make out what he says. I think it is something Johnson?

Passport

Original Poster
20. The cool scanner reveals that the Cool Ship is in what type of mode?

21. Where in Tomorrowland would you find one of a kind Mercury Marble sculptures and Marswood furniture?

22. Tomorrowland is the home of the "Loyal Order of ...what?"

23. How many Toy Story aliens patiently wait to be chosen by the claw?

24. Who is currently appearing at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Lounge?

25. Which direction does the arrow on Goofy's green spacesuit point as he works on the two silver spaceships?

mickeyfanatics

Ok, I know I go there almost twice a month, but here is what I know offhand.

18. What is the name of the longtime Tomorrowland resident who is in Skyview Hovercraft One bringing you the latest Tomorrowland traffic report?

Mr. Johnson

31. What is floating in the Gulp Gas Pump?

The key to the restroom

47. In Chapter One, Winnie the Pooh begins his search for honey where?

The Hundred Acre Wood

24. Who is currently appearing at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Lounge?

Sonny

Please post the rest of them and I will try and answer what I know without going back.

Irrawaddy Erik

oooooohhhhhh is someone trying to find out the answers to their annual passholders quiz hehehehe

32. All Country, All the "toon"

I've prob helped around 20 people the last two days

some questions like Minnies grandparents I personally have never found out the answer even calling the triva hotline, centers of exelence and the DU library.

JLW11Hi

22. Tomorrowland is the home of the "Loyal Order of ...what?"

Little Green Beings! It says that on the Tomorrowland entrance sign.

Mr. Johnson

:eek: I was right! :D

Passport

Original Poster
26. This car of the future never moves but it features what kind of futuristic steering?

27. What building houses an ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter?

28. What building houses the Timekeeper?

29. What attraction soars high above Rockettower Plaza?

30. Even without going on the ride, all good Space Rangers know that this type of battery is the best for the world of tomorrow.

74. What's the Pecos Bill Code of the West?

75. On March 24, 1894, who joined the Ranger Force of the State of Texas?

76. If you were sitting by the Red Cross Oak pot bellied stove looking at the Wanted poster for Curly McKay, where would you be?

77. What three things does A.C. Dietz and Co. import?

78. On what day and at what time will 35 head of choice stock horses be auctioned?

Chernabog

Where does one pick up a copy of these questions? This would be alot of fun to take a group of people to the Magic Kingdom one day and do a scavenger hunt to see who can find all or the most answers . Can I get this at Guest Relations or something? Please tell me.

Passport

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chernabog
Where does one pick up a copy of these questions? This would be alot of fun to take a group of people to the Magic Kingdom one day and do a scavenger hunt to see who can find all or the most answers . Can I get this at Guest Relations or something? Please tell me.

To play, just pick up your Challenge guide at the Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street, U.S.A. They will give you one per annual passholder. I do not think it is for the general public.

mickeyfanatics

27. What building houses an ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter?
The Metropolis Interplanetary Convention Center (former home of Mission to Mars)

28. What building houses the Timekeeper?
The Metropolis Science Center

29. What attraction soars high above Rockettower Plaza?
The League of Planets Astro Orbiter (formerly the Star Jets)

That is all I know from the above group. Please post some more.

Passport

Original Poster
51. What two artists created the mosiac panels in the archway of Cinderella Castle?

52. Which ancient jewelry making art is practiced in The King's Gallery?

53. At Cinderella's Fountain, Cinderella greets six of her animal friends but which one is different than the other five?

54. What Disney character appears on the Fantasyland trashcans?

55. In Tinker Bell's Treasures, there are framed pictures on the wall of Wendy, John, Michael and who?

Passport

Original Poster
86. How many drums decorated with seashells pound at the entrance to Adventureland?

87. The patrons at the Aloha Isle might be concerned if they knew this hidden item in the landscaping was pointing in their direction?

88. What were the names of the three Robinson sons at the Swiss Family Treehouse?

89. Is the Zanzibar Trading Company an importer, exporter or both of exotic gifts?

90. What fictional kingdom is the setting for Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride?

Passport

Original Poster
6. In the Main Street Station's waiting room, who stars in the MutaScope presentation of "Old San Francisco?"

7. What magazine is the Main Street Station Master devoted to reading?

8. According to the window next to the entrance, who is the proprietor of the Main Street Emporium?

9. What year did the Main Street Emporium "offically" open?

10. From which cities does the Main Street Emporium receive goods daily?

mickeyfanatics

I have a present for all of you AP holders like me. We went to MK last night and have answered all but 15 or so of the 100 questions.

I do not have the questions to type in, but here are the answers for page 1 - Main Street

1. WDWRR Motto - Keeping Dreams on Track (found on the high window of the Main Street Station before going under the station)

2. Chief Engineer - Walt Disney (same window)

3. Elevation - 108 Ft (on MK Welcome Sign below window)

4. Four WDW Trains - Walter E Disney, Roy O Disney, Lillie Belle, and Roger E Broggie (found under the Main Street Station)

5. Luggage - Baloo, Chip and Dale, White Rabbit, Pooh, Aladdin, Bre'er Rabbit, Pluto, Capltain Hook, Pluto (found under Main Street Station)

6. Old San Francisco - Dolores Costello (Main Street WDWRR Station)

7. Magazine - Harper's Weekly (Main Street WDWRR Station Ticket Window)

8. Proprietor of Main Street Emporium - "Osh" Popham

9. Emporium opened - 1863, 1871, 1901 (depending on which sing you look at

10. Emporium goods come from - NY, San Francisco, Gary, Indiana

11. Presidents on Native American - Lincoln and Garfield

12. Casey Plays for - Mudville

13. Items on Main Street from Bridgeport, Conn - Mailboxes

14. Home Sweet Home Interior - Emily Kuir

15. Seven Summits Expeditions - Frank G Wells

Sneak Peek from Tomorrowland

16. Martian Pops Orchestra - Leonard Burnedstar

Sneak Peek from Fantasyland

46. Doormouse's Tie - Pink

Sneak Peak from Liberty Square

71. "met his fate at the hands of a garden rake" and now "rests in pieces" - Jake the Snake (in the pet cemetary at the exit)

Sneak Peek from Frontierland

69. "Since 1855" changed to 53 - McDonald's Fries

Sneak Peek from Adventureland

81. Drums with seashells - 2 have seashells, one plays music, one has no seashells and play no music.

Do you have any to share????????????

Passport

Original Poster
Wow! You were busy. Have any trouble finding the answers? Did it take a long time? I will go on Thursday and give it a go.
I don't really understand your answer to 69.
Thanks for everything!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom