100 Greatest one-hit wonders on VH-1

NowInc

Originally posted by Dawn S

The night I discovered, Napster, I downloaded so much that I crashed. It was awful. I have so much now (on CD, thank Godess) that I actually cannot think of any other song title to look for. :lol: That is SO sick!

LoL..i know how that goes..i got to the point where i open up my favorite MP3 sharing program and type in random letters and words...maybe something i want will pop up..heh..

....sad thing is...of all people..I have 85 CDs full of MP3s...11 hours per CD...you do the math...LoL...

Dawn S

Original Poster
No way can you think of anything I don't have. For crying out loud, I even downloaded Ernest Tubb!!! I have EVERYTHING that I have ever heard of. I have too much free time.

I started looking for words that popped into my head too. Or if I had a good connection with someone, I'd look through their stuff, download more & often think of more things when I saw things they had....neverending cycle. :rolleyes:

craziebabie1

No way can you think of anything I don't have. For crying out loud, I even downloaded Ernest Tubb!!! I have EVERYTHING that I have ever heard of. I have too much free time.

I started looking for words that popped into my head too. Or if I had a good connection with someone, I'd look through their stuff, download more & often think of more things when I saw things they had....neverending cycle. :rolleyes:

Oh but I can. If anyone can you know it's me. :lol:
Like I don't know you well enough. Question though. What possessed you to download Ernest Tubb?:rolleyes:

Dawn S

Original Poster
Originally posted by craziebabie1

Oh but I can. If anyone can you know it's me. :lol:
Like I don't know you well enough. Question though. What possessed you to download Ernest Tubb?:rolleyes:

I knew that was coming! :lol:

Actually, my grandfather loves him & I was making a CD to send him. I decided to keep it because as I listened to it, it reminded me so much of my grandpa & all sorts of gushy, mushy memory stuff. I really tracked down some crazy stuff. I'm all stuck on Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam again now. ROFLMAO!!!!

craziebabie1

I knew that was coming! :lol:

I really tracked down some crazy stuff. I'm all stuck on Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam again now. ROFLMAO!!!!

Well I just downloaded Jermaine Stewart. Remember him? We don't have to take our clothes off. To have a good time oh no, We could dance and party all night.
Sorry went off on a tangent there.:kiss:

Dawn S

Original Poster

Well I just downloaded Jermaine Stewart. Remember him? We don't have to take our clothes off. To have a good time oh no, We could dance and party all night.
Sorry went off on a tangent there.:kiss:

Great song, actually! :lol: Talk about a one hit wonder!

craziebabie1

Great song, actually! :lol: Talk about a one hit wonder!

You wanna talk about one hit wonders. How bout Bloodhound Gang. Discovery Channel. The scary thing is that my daughter goes around singing it all the time. Talk about disturbing.:cry:

Dawn S

Original Poster

You wanna talk about one hit wonders. How bout Bloodhound Gang. Discovery Channel. The scary thing is that my daughter goes around singing it all the time. Talk about disturbing.:cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sierra was stuck on a song recently too... "What Would You Do" by City High (I think)...Good Godess, she was singing it at school! I was glad when that song fell out of the hourly playlist!

NowInc

...cant be as bad as my oingo boingo downloading spree a few months ago..i got really into danny elfman stuff..and that was the result...

Dawn S

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
...cant be as bad as my oingo boingo downloading spree a few months ago..i got really into danny elfman stuff..and that was the result...

Oh, yet again, you amaze me. You're much more diverse than I gave you credit for.

craziebabie1

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sierra was stuck on a song recently too... "What Would You Do" by City High (I think)...Good Godess, she was singing it at school! I was glad when that song fell out of the hourly playlist!

Yeah well I hope Kayla looses Discovery Channel soon.

NowInc

Oh, yet again, you amaze me. You're much more diverse than I gave you credit for.

Oh...I was a a music major WAY before i stumbled onto this art thing..hehe...im a music encylopedia most of the time..im great at parties!

Dawn S

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

Oh...I was a a music major WAY before i stumbled onto this art thing..hehe...im a music encylopedia most of the time..im great at parties!

Good, you, Chele & I will all get booked on R&R Jeopardy! That would be an interesting battle! :lol:

NowInc

Good, you, Chele & I will all get booked on R&R Jeopardy! That would be an interesting battle! :lol:

OOMMMMG...my roomates HATE it when i sit down and watch that...or "name that video"...i know all the answers (so sad..i know)..and they think im watching re-runs..hehe..

craziebabie1

Yeah she's great at parties. You should see some of the tricks she can do. :lol:

Dawn S

Original Poster

Yeah she's great at parties. You should see some of the tricks she can do. :lol:

:eek:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol: Everything I know I learned from you! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom