10:30 am port arrival time!

princessmommy

Original Poster
Score!
What time should I expect to be on the ship? Is it feasible to go straight to aqua duck? (Kids are chomping at the bit!)

TDF

Wow great arrival time, I would say boarding will start at around 11:00, we got there around the same time and I would say we where on the ship by 11:15-11:30. AquaDuck was open and probably will be. Staterooms however won’t be ready yet.

jme

A tip if you plan to ride the AquaDuck before you head to your staterooms (which won't be open for a few hours) - check in all your major luggage so it will be sent to your room and you wont need to wheel it around with you. Keep a small bag (backpack perhaps?) with everyones bathing suits and possibly sunscreen, etc. and whatever else 'essentials' you have with you (shades, wallet, medicine, etc.) - this way you can change into your suits and start having a good time at the pools without worrying about all your luggage, or forgetting your suits in your luggage! Plus you'll have your clothes to change back into (that you wore onto the ship) if you wanna wrap things up and have some lunch, or tour the spa, etc.

princessmommy

Original Poster
A tip if you plan to ride the AquaDuck before you head to your staterooms (which won't be open for a few hours) - check in all your major luggage so it will be sent to your room and you wont need to wheel it around with you. Keep a small bag (backpack perhaps?) with everyones bathing suits and possibly sunscreen, etc. and whatever else 'essentials' you have with you (shades, wallet, medicine, etc.) - this way you can change into your suits and start having a good time at the pools without worrying about all your luggage, or forgetting your suits in your luggage! Plus you'll have your clothes to change back into (that you wore onto the ship) if you wanna wrap things up and have some lunch, or tour the spa, etc.
Awesome tip! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom