10-29-05 Everest photo update (Some walls are down!)

imagineersrock

Original Poster
Hey everyone, just got back from another fine day at AK.

Everest and the surrounding village looks better than ever. There is now a clear view of the village, an attendant under an umbrella to answer questions, and 2 new large pieces of graphics/information put up: one is regarding the actual research going on in the himalayas, the other is pretty much an overview of the attraction including some new concept art.

The photos speak for themselves.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4293060&a=31943072&f=

Enjoy!:)

imagineersrock

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
Also - the mountain minus scaffolding looks very-very good. Almost surreal...
It's still got some on the right near the bridge, and there was also some extra scaffolding once again over the main drop but it is getting close... and I agree it looks fantastic.

Captain Hank

I just can't get over how incredible the theming of the village is. From some angles, if I didn't know better, I'd think they were actual pictures of the Himilayan region. Bravo, Imagineering! :sohappy: Can't wait to see what the actual attraction looks like.

Oh, and the Everest site isn't working for me. The page loads, but it's blank.

JJHale

Great pics! I agree, the theming is going to be incredible. 74 more days and we can see it in person. Hoping for soft openings in mid January, please! :rolleyes:

A little bit more of a tid bit. Casting from within the disneywill be starting Nov 12th. Just thought id throw that out there. Not sure when they will be going to outside sources if they do.

disneypearl

Wow!! It looks so real! Thanks for the pictures! Great job Imagineers! :sohappy: I am wishing that I will be able to ride in when I go in late Jan.-early Feb. Can't wait to ride!

Magic Maker

Neat... I wish I did thrill rides, but I will wiat for someone to have a video, riiiight??? :)

I was at DAK today E:E is starting to look gorgeous!

DisneySam

Thanks for the Pics! It does look surreal. Very rarely does the actual product look so so much like the concept art. Ditto also on the theming. BRAVO IMAGINEERING!!! Can't wait till NEXT November so I can ride it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom