1-Day Car Rental???

DisneyparkFreak

We are taking Magical Express from and to the airport, but would like to rent a car for 1-Day so that we can do some stuff off property. Any idea on how to accomplish this? I kinda remember a huge rental car place near the MK, but I'm not quite sure. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Springer

You remember correctly!:)
It's at the Car Care Center and rents both Alamo and National cars. They'll also pick you up at your WDW hotel and drop you off after you return the car (the pick up/drop off hours aren't quite as long as the hours of the rental car agency).

Upvote 0

wendysue

We are taking Magical Express from and to the airport, but would like to rent a car for 1-Day so that we can do some stuff off property. Any idea on how to accomplish this? I kinda remember a huge rental car place near the MK, but I'm not quite sure. Any help would be great.

Thanks

We rented a car when we stayed at CBR. We called the office at the Car Care Center, they picked us up. Very easy, and cheaper than renting one at the airport. We rented for 2 days and dropped it off back at the Car Care Center and they took us back to our room. We will definitely do this on our next visit. (I do believe there was a 2 day minimum)

Upvote 0

durangojim

We're doing this exact thing in April so we can go to Sea World for a day. I've been told there's shuttles at the car care center to take you whereever you need to go.

Upvote 0

FBullock

A couple of years ago, we did a one day rental at the Dolphin. Worked out great. You have to pick it up during normal hours but drop off is easy as the Skycaps (or whatever they are called at the front door), take care of all the mileage, check in etc. when you drop it off. Picked it up in the morning & dropped it off after 10:00 PM and then took a Disney bus back to the room @ Pop (Yes, had to make a transfer but not that big a deal.) They also will call you a cab if you want to do that.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

As you go to mousesavers to check out codes, may as well look at codes for a 2 or 3 day rental, too. It might not be that much more, and may afford you some more options on your vacation. At the very least, depending on the day and park, sometimes having a car is preferable. We often go to Epcot in the afternoons for dinner and RoE, and we always seem to snag a parking spot fairly close to the entrance. Closer than the bus stop? Of course not, but when the day is done, I don't have to worry about waiting my turn for the bus if there are a lot of people going to the same resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom