News “Zootopia” is being created for the Tree of Life theater

Stitchon

I'm really hoping this project was silently cancelled.
Psh, Disney will crawl over broken glass to find a way to shove a lucrative franchise into the parks. I'm assuming the delay is to find a way to factor the sequel into it somehow, or to get the voice acting for the attraction done while the cast is recording for the sequel.

Epcot81Fan

People living with animals and nature - or this:

1722488271140.jpeg

abaker1975

Waste of time, effort and money to change from ITTBAB to Zootopia. They have I hope decided time and effort could be spent elsewhere.

Should be no need for reskins of current attractions with the amount of land they have. Updates to attractions yes (Test Track 3.0) but believe WDW really has a capacity problem and can only hope they look to add things to increase capacity rather than pricing to reduce demand.

wdrive

Waste of time, effort and money to change from ITTBAB to Zootopia. They have I hope decided time and effort could be spent elsewhere.

Should be no need for reskins of current attractions with the amount of land they have. Updates to attractions yes (Test Track 3.0) but believe WDW really has a capacity problem and can only hope they look to add things to increase capacity rather than pricing to reduce demand.

I agree entirely but the problem is increasing capacity increases running costs. Increasing prices does not make the parks anymore expensive to run.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm sure the idea is that the ToL is going to be some kind hub to Zootopia's police dept and where watching the different biomes which they mentioned at the destination D event..But, something happens and we're there to watch Nick and Judy stop a crime using 4D with snow, water, Heat and that pokey thing on the seats.
The-Tree-of-Life_Full_52938.jpg

Let's just hope they don't have Flash controlling the exit doors or we're In real trouble..

Advisable Joseph

I'm sure the idea is that the ToL is going to be some kind hub to Zootopia's police dept
There's some sort of commotion, but no, I don't think they're focusing on the plot of the movie or "humaness," but rather on the variety of animals.

Like Ranger Rick (featuring Shakira?).

As various animals describe themselves and their adaptations, would seeing footage of their real-life wild cousins help?

Advisable Joseph

The-Tree-of-Life_Full_52938.jpg

I'm not even sure how this works. How does a lifesize Clawhouser AA fit into the Tree of Life show where the audience is still presumably "the size of insects" as evident by the HUGE Zootopia characters on the screen? I have so many questions. The entire idea...

View attachment 806188
The figures on the screen are just movie theater sized.

The place being an explicitly artifical tree (movie) house also makes more sense, unless you thought the Tree of Life was rotting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom