“A Hive of Miserable Bas***ds:” Potential DLR Marvel Meet-Up

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
New cupcakes at sprinkles YAY! Check out this awesome new line of retro 90s shirts based on Tarzan! Wow! A Home On The Range backpack, an Atlantis Pin!
The thing is, people actually enjoy that kind of content! It’s why Disney vloggers are able to make money. People eat it up.

Some of us are more “refined” Disneyland fans. I’d rather watch Disneyland After Dark than watch a video of a vlogger experiencing Avengers Campus for the first time.

CaptinEO

The thing is, people actually enjoy that kind of content! It’s why Disney vloggers are able to make money. People eat it up.

Some of us are more “refined” Disneyland fans. I’d rather watch Disneyland After Dark than watch a video of a vlogger experiencing Avengers Campus for the first time.
It's so weird. Why can't any of the vloggers be real? The fake excitement is so silly to me, no way is anyone that excited over every little thing.

What is Disneyland After Dark? I also don't want to watch another person, especially a "personality" experience something.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
It's so weird. Why can't any of the vloggers be real? The fake excitement is so silly to me, no way is anyone that excited over every little thing.

What is Disneyland After Dark? I also don't want to watch another person, especially a "personality" experience something.
Disneyland After Dark is a 60s special about Disneyland at nighttime. It’s got really cool footage of early Disneyland and special appearances by celebrities at that time, Walt Disney included of course. It used to come on the Disney Channel, back when the programs were actually worth watching and they aired actual Disney content from Walt’s era. It’s free on YouTube:

I do believe some of the vloggers are genuinely excited to be at the parks doing what they do. And that’s cool and fine, it’s just that type of content doesn’t interest me personally.

CaptinEO

Disneyland After Dark is a 60s special about Disneyland at nighttime. It’s got really cool footage of early Disneyland and special appearances by celebrities at that time, Walt Disney included of course. It used to come on the Disney Channel, back when the programs were actually worth watching and they aired actual Disney content from Walt’s era. It’s free on YouTube:

I do believe some of the vloggers are genuinely excited to be at the parks doing what they do. And that’s cool and fine, it’s just that type of content doesn’t interest me personally.

Wow this is great! Sounds like a nice program.

I agree, I dont get excited over new toys and shirts, not my thing at all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom