‘Celebrate the Magic’ Nighttime Show Coming to Magic Kingdom

jensenrick

Well, I'm sad that I never got to see the MM&Y show, but this new show sounds like an improvement, so hopefully it will still be there when I go again.

Timothy_Q

I would love to see if Disney can name a new nighttime show (or cruise ship!) without using any of the following words or variations thereof -- let alone a combination of one or more of them:

Celebrate
Dream
Fantasy
Imagine
Magic
Memory
Wish
Wonder

Soundsational Parade (yes, I know it's not a nighttime show)

jrh1985

Anyone know if CTM will have ending pyro? Hopefully new/more pyro.

How long will CTM be?

I'm a little shocked that DL is ending their MM&Y, I wasn't expecting that.

alissafalco

Does anyone know what they will be doing from Sept. 3rd when the show closes until Nov. when the new one opens? Does that mean no show in that time frame? I'm a liitle bummed we get there Sept. 15th.

wdwfan22

Does anyone know what they will be doing from Sept. 3rd when the show closes until Nov. when the new one opens? Does that mean no show in that time frame? I'm a liitle bummed we get there Sept. 15th.

There will be no projection shows during that time frame.

Rasvar

If you ever played the games on the Mobile Magic App, I think they use the same system to create names for shows and promotions that they do to set the team names. (For those who don't know, it is like a three wheel slot machine that spits out a random group of names)

sWANNISAX

The only part of the show with the pictures that I liked was when they all became Walt at the end. There was something about that moment that got me every time I watched it. I agree the other projections were the highlight not the pictures. I was always convinced they were the same pictures everyday.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I always thought that MM&Y had some amazing visual effects. If they find a way to plus that, the new show should be mind boggling.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would love to see if Disney can name a new nighttime show (or cruise ship!) without using any of the following words or variations thereof -- let alone a combination of one or more of them:

Celebrate
Dream
Fantasy
Imagine
Magic
Memory
Wish
Wonder
Night Time De Javu Extravaganza

MickeysStalker

Thank Mickey they got rid of the stupid guest pictures aspect. Nobody but you cares about your special snowflake on the castle.

Can't wait to see the new improved version! :D

ChristianG

Good to know that this one wont include guest photos:

PH.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom