News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreday3

And yet…they all could be carrying delta

…but won’t likely ending up in the hospital

…but can transmit it to uncle blowhard next weekend that could

…just to make sure some of this snit actually keeps the situation in mind. PSA

What's done is done unfortunately. Hopefully where ever they go back to is masking up!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes there is. It's really not useful to you or anyone to claim there's no reputable unbiased US news outlets. Like saying there's no good hospitals in America because people have died in them. Before the internet, how did you get your news? Word of mouth?

Out of curiosity can you name a major reputable news outlet in the US that reports without bias?
As an aside….every vet of “impartial news” after retirement has stated that the profit motive is what has taken journalism down…and that is across the board.

you have to sell to the advertisers who shuffle product to a targeted audience

Lilofan

I'd rather see forcible INjection. As in a sign out front that says "Anyone caught not properly wearing a mask will be vaccinated on the spot."
States can require residents to get vaccinated ( have the legal and constitutional ) but the governor has to be the biggest cheerleader on this initiative.

Tony the Tigger

How about if you see me then walk in a different direction
My plans were made when Disney had no outdoor mask requirements, I'm not changing my plans because they are trying to protect the stupid.
Glad I'm going after you get back.
I did my part, I wore my mask, got vaccinated when urged too. I'm done.
Very mature.
Like I said, if you are there and you aren't vaccinated then walk in a different direction or better yet- be responsible for yourself and don't go, stop expecting others protect you from your own stupidity.
No, if you don't want to follow the rules, YOU stay home.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This is so ridiculous. I am going down in 2 weeks and yes I will one of those guests with my nose uncovered.
If me being in Oga's with my mask off standing an inch away from a stranger is OK to Disney then it's just as safe for my nose to be exposed in the outdoor ques.
Another photo of why the updated mask requirement is more a facade than protection. You aren’t automatically safe indoors when the waiter brings your bread basket but that’s how we do this

I saw a photo last night of the nighttime show at Hollywood Studios with everyone packed together as well

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Another photo of why the updated mask requirement is more a facade than protection. You aren’t automatically safe indoors when the waiter brings your bread basket but that’s how we do this

I saw a photo last night of the nighttime show at Hollywood Studios with everyone packed together as well
So then just do nothing?

boy…I could swear I’ve heard that everyday for about 450 days? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom