News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Rapunzel has an answer for misbehaving guests

That would take an awful lot of frying pans :)
I’m a huge fan of the “cast iron method”
Most of them want to be safe
And they deserve that…they aren’t working there for the lavish pay, main gate they can’t use or the “privilege” of being laid off and dumped into the unemployment system last summer.

Still have some hope universal hasn’t announced anything yet right?
No…but little chance they don’t follow
I made sure my employees are safe by requiring vaccination.

Maybe Disney should do the same.
Excellent point

CJR

Stinks for those excited for a mostly maskless vacation. Hope they all still have a great time regardless. Tip, bring a small towel so if you get sweaty, you can wipe off before masking up.

FWIW, at least fireworks are there this time. :) Glass half full.

Trauma

Stinks for those excited for a mostly maskless vacation. Hope they all still have a great time regardless. Tip, bring a small towel so if you get sweaty, you can wipe off before masking up.

FWIW, at least fireworks are there this time. :) Glass half full.
I understand it’s within CDC guidelines but having everyone packed in front of the castle with no masks on watching fireworks isn’t the best optics.

BuddyThomas

Basically, this whole thing comes down to this:

Unvaccinated people refuse to wear masks, so vaccinated people have to wear masks.

There goes my trip to Disneyland in September, although I'm tempted to go somewhere fun very soon before the Delta variant mutates into something more deadly that renders the vaccine useless and puts us all back where we started in March 2020.

All because extremely ignorant people refuse to get vaccinated. It's all infuriating.

durangojim

I always wonder why they make a delay between announcing and Implementing policy. It’s not like you have to figure out how to get a mask if it starts tomorrow. I bet the shopDisney folks are kicking themselves now for their mask sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom