News Disney's Hollywood Studios July 2020 reopening reports

disneygeek90

I'm not a proper disney fan 😂. I don't like the stretching room. I'm always trying to avoid being too close to people at the parks even before covid. I've never been on ROR and am curious about the pre show things but don't think it'd be a deal breaker. This is the last year we can go and likely our only chance to ride. We couldn't handle the wait times last year.
To echo @peter11435, I would argue that the ROTR preshow is essential for a full experience, especially for a first time rider.

icc2515

20200715_093510.jpg

Disney did a great job at MK and AK. Not so much here. I have a bad feeling about this park.

icc2515

As long as boarding groups are released right at park open there's always going to be more trying to enter the park before the open time.
Well I am not in Disney Mgmt. but I think this is something they should have planned for. The stream of people entering the park right now is insane.

disneygeek90

Well I am not in Disney Mgmt. but I think this is something they should have planned for. The stream of people entering the park right now is insane.
I think that's what they tried to achieve with several openings throughout the day. Though I have a feeling most are looking at those as backup chances.

icc2515

I think that's what they tried to achieve with several openings throughout the day. Though I have a feeling most are looking at those as backup chances.
I think with the low numbers they are letting into the park they should have preassigned groups. Or let you pick the day before until gone. I mean you had to get park reservations ahead of time. Darn, there I am consulting for free again.

icc2515

Apparently with the extra time that they had for Hollywood studios they still couldn't get barrier partitions of on rock and roller coaster like they did with big thunder mountain and mine train and several others at the magic Kingdom and animal Kingdom
20200715_102411.jpg

So you're basically standing within inches of people going up the ramp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom