News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

donsullivan

Premium Member
Looks like there are Plexiglas partitions in the 7Dwarf mine train queue
All the plexi barriers all over the parks is yet another indication why they had to keep their date pushed out to 7/11. The amount of construction throughout the property, just to erect all of these barriers is kind of mind blowing. I've also seen pictures on Twitter that the lines and the final grouping area of Flight of Passage also have plexi barriers between them.

donsullivan

Premium Member
From your photos it looks like on Haunted Mansion you bypass the pre-show rooms? That makes sense if I am seeing that correctly.

Edit: Looks like you've already answer that 👍
Sounds like the same procedures I saw on a video of Tokyo Disneyland yesterday. They have the same version of HM where the floors do not move so they just opened the doors on both sides and guests followed social distancing markers along the perimeter wall and down the hall.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Is there any way possible to not turn this thread into yet another debate on cleanliness and sanitizing procedures? Every one of those topics has been relentlessly beaten into the ground and every opinion has been slapped to within an inch of it's life for months now. It would be really nice if this thread didn't get sucked into that vortex too.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
what was the holdup getting into the parking lot this morning? What time would you recommend getting to MK on Thursday for an efficient entry?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom