News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

donsullivan

Premium Member
Sorry, what was wrong with poking around with the stick method? The stick could be easily sanitized between guests. This emptying method will result in dropped/damaged/lost stuff besides taking way too long.

Well, maybe it’s just a test and when they realize it’s no good they can go back to the sticks.
I sense we will see lots of variations and changes in these processes in the coming weeks and months as they keep trying different methods until they arrive at the optimal approach. Guests will just need to be patient and adaptable as things will be different between parks and might change from day to day.

KBLovedDisney

I will admit that even though it is awesome to see it back open and they are back in the park, the repeat line of it being that empty because they are getting an opportunity that really no one else gets...a little jelly here.

donsullivan

Premium Member
In the live stream I've seen a few neck gaiters being worn.
Just because you believe you are seeing them today during a very first hours of cast preview, do not expect that you'll be able to wear them when visiting. I'm pretty sure the published rules were very clear in requiring face masks with all the definitions of that called out.
I'll never understand why so many feel the need to push against the published rules instead of just complying with them.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Just because you believe you are seeing them today during a very first hours of cast preview, do not expect that you'll be able to wear them when visiting. I'm pretty sure the published rules were very clear in requiring face masks with all the definitions of that called out.
I'll never understand why so many feel the need to push against the published rules instead of just complying with them.
Just stating what I am seeing. I would actually think the opposite, with more people in the parks in the coming days, I'd expect them to enforce them less because they simply can't.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I haven’t noticed anyone wearing one. I mean I haven’t been inspecting the video frame by frame but nothing stood out. Someone just asked Resortv1 about them via the chat and they said they haven’t noticed anyone and they aren’t allowed. So maybe just a couple doinks

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I haven’t noticed anyone wearing one. I mean I haven’t been inspecting the video frame by frame but nothing stood out. Someone just asked Resortv1 about them via the chat and they said they haven’t noticed anyone and they aren’t allowed.
I think I only saw 2 people in my quick viewing, so not like its a ton of people. There will always be outliers, i'd suspect they should try to enforce that when entering the park rather then them already being inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom