Any truth in this

ls3015

Original Poster
Say what? The TTC and Parking lots are going to be open, access is for anyone that has valid ticket media and a reservation for the day whether you're staying on property or not.
For What I have been reading, you have to be staying at one of the elite resorts to even get a reservation to get into a park when the 1st parks reopen, Disney not even selling park tickets at the this time, so what's that tell ya.

peter11435

For What I have been reading, you have to be staying at one of the elite resorts to even get a reservation to get into a park when the 1st parks reopen, Disney not even selling park tickets at the this time, so what's that tell ya.
Yeah, that’s not true.

nickys

Premium Member
This Post may not have been 100%, but for the time frame of it's posting, was pretty close to what i said, vacation club owners come first.
Resort guests with tickets got first chance to book, true. Many resort guests, including DVC members by the way still don’t have park reservations because they can’t get tickets.

But AP holders and anyone else who has a park ticket have also been able to book the parks.

nickys

Premium Member
Those who were booked at resorts that aren’t opening were rebooked at one that is.

There are a lot of people who already have tickets who aren’t staying onsite who have booked to go to the parks, plus AP holders. You are correct that they are not selling tickets for 2020 now, which tells me that they are hoping more people rebook to next year.

Magenta Panther

It might actually be quite civilised and enjoyable. I’m sure there will be enough there to testify. And let’s be honest no one is being forced to attend.

I just can't imagine tromping around WDW in a face mask during the Florida heat. It's been tough enough doing that in Chicago the past few weeks...

Mainahman

It might actually be quite civilised and enjoyable. I’m sure there will be enough there to testify. And let’s be honest no one is being forced to attend.
I will be one. In 31 days we will start the drive. Im quite looking forward to a slower experience, not planning 3000 days before what i want to eat or ride. I prefer an off the cuff, "hey lets go do this now" experience. Ill miss pre shows on Haunted Mansion etc, but hey its still a day at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom