News 'Disney After Hours' ticketed event

Touchdown

Call me a sucker but I love the Halloween and Christmas parties, I love the special entertainment, lighter (not dead but lighter) crowds and the atmosphere. I’ll repeat what I did during the Christmas party last year:
-Space
-Philharmagic
-Splash
-Pooh
-Mermaid
-Dumbo
-TTA
-Frozen Castle Lights Show
-Country Bears
-Most Merriest
-Parade
-Fireworks
-Pirates
-BTMRR
-Splash
-HM
-SDMT
-Most Merriest

18 attractions, 8 hours, and I had plenty of time to eat a CS meal, hit the reset spots and shop. I will only do the parties once a trip now but I always make sure to hit them.

mcamuso

Anyone think they'll be adding and DHS After Hours Events? Doing a quick trip in October and would prefer shelling out the $130 instead of 6 am EMH. New FP+ tiers are a killer.

AJDMB05

I realize this is probably too early to ask, but does it stand to reason that there won't be MK dates forthcoming for February/March? I really don't want to have to resort to the mid-day magic tickets while I'm in Orlando for work, as that doesn't do much for me in the way of crowds, no MK After Hours is going to be difficult.

flempoby

This may have already been mentioned, but when checking prices for DVC, it's now $99 per ticket....not the $95 mentioned in the article. Maybe it's been $99 for awhile and I'm just now paying attention because I have a trip booked for March.

drizgirl

Wonder how long before they announce these type of events for DHS?

Also, I hope they announce 2020 early magic hour dates soon!
If they're smart, they'll wait until Rise has been open a while and running without too much down time. An expensive upcharge event where the main attraction goes down a lot wouldn't go over well.

wdwfan22

I think those with premium level annual passports should be allowed in free or a minimal ($15-25) fee. This segmentation or a normal operating day continues to erode the brand and the public’s trust of Disney.
I don’t. Your pass gets your normal operating hours not special events.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

21stamps

My does MK only have one date in april?? This would have been the perfect bday celebration for my kid during his trip.

For once Disney, please mesh your dates with my wants. I know it’s selfish..but.. Please.

21stamps

Glad to see 2 MK and 1 AK while I'm there..

what month are you going? I don’t go in January because of the weather, but they have so many dates that I’m thinking about doing a quick trip for one.

Edit- wait, was this updated or am I blind??? April is showing 4 dates now.

Oh bother!

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but for those that have previously attended at AK are there any photopass photographers around other than at check in?
Thanks!

Hcalvert

I've already bought my tickets for late-March during Spring Break. I wish it wasn't villain-themed as that does not add any value to the event for us. I already attended one in July and our main motivation to attend was for lower crowds. I would just like to attend one at MK without any themes. We're thinking about attending another night during our June trip too. As an non-Florida resident AP holder, it is a bummer that the prices went up, but I reminded myself that I will have used my pass for a total of 39 days during my membership and have taken advantage of the shopping & restaurant discounts (thus getting my money's worth). I will not be renewing and spending a few years away from Disney after these three upcoming trips.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom