The NonDisney MARVEL Comics Film Thread

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The reshoots for New Mutants still haven’t happened, but the movie is still scheduled for an August release.

I feel bad for the cast and crew who actually worked on this
The troubles of the production were many. It's gone through multiple reshoots already adjusting what this was supposed to be. I've always doubted it would be released.

LSLS

The Dark Phoenix trailer played right before Captain Marvel tonight, and absolutely no one in my group wanted to see it.

I REALLY want to like it. The trailer looks decent to me. But I can't get over how phoned in Mystique looks, and I'm not sure how much I buy Jean Grey. I'll probably see it, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more excited for MCU to get their hands on the characters.

LSLS

Dark Phoenix is officially the worst reviewed XMen film on Rotten Tomatoes 😬

Eh, I'll still see it, just don't trust critics. I speak this all the time, but I want the movie to be fun. If you read the audience reviews, most admit that the story isn't the greatest, but it's full of action and fun. That's all I care about.

Anders Limpar

I finally got around to watching Venom. Largely unforgettable. If Venom becomes part of the MCU at some point down the road I'd be totally ok with Hardy playing him though.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Andy Serkis Officially Signs On to Direct ‘Venom 2’

champdisney

Andy Serkis Officially Signs On to Direct ‘Venom 2’
Wow. Interesting choice as I found his Netflix Jungle Book film absolutely terrible. Meh.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Oh, good. A movie with a built-in assault on the audience's hearing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom