The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - The Cursed Courtroom

D Hulk

Original Poster
@Voxel
You too were wholly absent for Stanza IV. Your character is already known to this court, and such behavior is unlike you. We suspect it might be a matter of stress or professional workload.

@Voxel, your case is going to trial. You have 24 hours to make your pleas to the Cursed Courtroom. What is the reason for your recent absence? Will you once again be a major presence in future rounds? Please respond!
:oops:

Voxel

President of Progress City
@Voxel
You too were wholly absent for Stanza IV. Your character is already known to this court, and such behavior is unlike you. We suspect it might be a matter of stress or professional workload.

@Voxel, your case is going to trial. You have 24 hours to make your pleas to the Cursed Courtroom. What is the reason for your recent absence? Will you once again be a major presence in future rounds? Please respond!
:oops:
I’m going to have to step down. I love these competitions, I’ve made some amazing friends in them. Sadly this year and my life are pulling me in different directions. I love brainstorming with some many bright minds but I don’t have the time to create. We are extremely understaffed at work, which leads me to work crazy hours. I’m also working with a lawyer so I can take some of my ideas public and try to branch out and create my own tech company of sorts.

I want to thank everything who I’ve worked with over the years. I love this community and I’m not stepping down from it in any way but I’ll be taking on different directions. Maybe I’ll share what I’m working on one day. (Ps, I’m trying to get the GF to design a video game with me is one of the project)

Peace!

D Hulk

Original Poster
--THE CURSED COURTROOM - STANZA IV--
DECISION

I’m going to have to step down. I love these competitions, I’ve made some amazing friends in them. Sadly this year and my life are pulling me in different directions. I love brainstorming with some many bright minds but I don’t have the time to create. We are extremely understaffed at work, which leads me to work crazy hours. I’m also working with a lawyer so I can take some of my ideas public and try to branch out and create my own tech company of sorts.

I want to thank everything who I’ve worked with over the years. I love this community and I’m not stepping down from it in any way but I’ll be taking on different directions. Maybe I’ll share what I’m working on one day. (Ps, I’m trying to get the GF to design a video game with me is one of the project)

Peace!
Peace, Voxel.

Like James, and doubtlessly like many others, it has been my honor to work alongside you in past projects and to witness your latest bouts of creativity in ENDGAME. I wish you the very best fortunes with all of your upcoming endeavors, which sound fascinating. Don’t be a stranger around these parts!

This ends the Stanza IV session of the Cursed Courtroom.

CalmCreepyAlbertosaurus-small.gif

D Hulk

Original Poster

ACT II SESSION

Welcome one and all to the Cursed Courtroom.

Defendants, your task is to reply to the Judges’ questions below:

frollo2.jpg

JUDGE CLAUDE FROLLO: “What was the most challenging Stanza of this season? Answer now or face the fire!”

c2740a3140df17a325c4daa9d583cb20.jpg

TOAD’S JUDGE: “Is it true that you developed new Imagineering skills during the season? What were they, guv’nah, and were they worthwhile to learn? Thank you, that is all!”

judge_doom_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg

JUDGE DOOM: “How else have you improved as an Imagineer? Have you tried at all to rein in the insanity?”

JUDGE CLAUDE FROLLO: “Any additional thoughts before we pass your sentence?”

You have through Sunday to answer. Good luck.

D Hulk

Original Poster
Due to scheduling conflicts, the Cursed Courtroom has already heard testimony from three Sorcerer's Apprentice players. Their confessional transcripts appear below.

@PerGronStudio
1. The most challenging stanza was very easily the Ikspiari challenge. Having not been familiar with the property, location, or anything else about the location, it proved a massive challenge already. Combine that with having a team that was struggling to make any decisions and bickering amongst each other, it put me (and I imagine the rest of my team) at a difficult area. I was also struggling to let go of the idea that I had at the beginning of the challenge and even though it may not have fit perfectly in the area we had, I still fought for it instead of working with my team to create a better flowing theme.

2. I truly believe that I've learned quite a bit about being an Imagineer and a team player. At first, I had to learn to reign in my blue sky ideas to try to make them more fleshed out and realistic, something that before this comp I really struggled with. I also learned some new skills, such as custom artwork and designing presentations such as websites. I also learned how to be creative when it comes to creating different types of presentations instead of just the general forum or google docs presentations.

3. I think the most important thing I learned was how to play the game as a team member instead of an individual. Instead of sticking to my ideas and making them happen, I had to learn what it means to be a team player and play to everyone's' strengths instead of just what I want. Even if I don't adore the idea at hand, I have to go with what is better for the team. Being able to do this is something that I didn't have the skills to do before and, I hope, made me a better teammate to play with, especially with my perceived growth from Stanza II where I fought the generally accepted idea and changed our project to today.

I just want to thank our amazing hosts this season who not only made the game very user friendly to players new to this long-running comp, but also have been so lenient with vacations, absences, and scheduling conflicts, as well as just writing an amazing story to follow along with, unlike any other comp I've followed or been a part of. While I hope I am considered to follow along, no matter the decision, I'm incredibly happy to have been given the opportunity to play in this comp. I've learned a lot about imagineering, being a team player, and had quite a bit of fun along the way. Thank you so much!

1. For me, its gotta be Ikspiari. there was a lot of clashing of ideas mixing with clashing of playstyles mixing with time constraints mixing with stressful real life stuff. I gave into the stress of it myself and will defintiely admit to making it worse rather than better. There was a lot of not feeling heard, but not realizing till later that in my quest to feel heard I wasn't listening.
  2. Biggest growth here is pushing my limits with multimedia. Doing videos, music, animation. different types of art, different presentation styles, mimmicking different visual and writing styles. It has been amazing especially since I've been on a team with people who have been doing the same thing. I think I have been a part of creating some of the most interesting and dynamic presentations I've ever seen.
  3. I've also learned a lot about how to work with such an active team. I don't think i've ever been in a team competition on a team with so many talented, creative, and active players. I'm used to teams having 2-3 active players at most with the rest tending to fall into support roles. This season, if only 2-3 people are active with the rest being support it feels noticeably inactive as a round. That's amazing! But it is also tough to adjust to sometimes and lead to some difficult "Too many cooks in the kitchen trying to cook different things" moments.
  4. I have absolutely adored this game and playing in it and the people I have played with. I would love to keep playing. If this leads to a close call between players, I will gladly let someone else take my spot though. I've enjoyed this so much, but between spring break and heading closer to finals, time will be tighter. I definitely want to keep playing and will make time, but I know I probably won't be able to do my best work on the last 3 rounds realistically. So, if someone else will be able to give more time and energy, I will yield my spot to them.
  1. Most challenging had to be the Lego challenge. There were so many ideas thrown around it got ridiculous at a point.
  2. Yes, I did! My new skills I learned is that I now have an easier time describing things than I did before. Before I could not describe a ride in detail. Now I think I am capable of doing that, even if I am not the best at it.
  3. I learned to become a better writer and be more coopetitive with others during my time here. As for reign, does my two times as leader count?
  4. This game has been lots of fun and a great learning experience for me! I love interacting with everyone here!

Brer Oswald

1. The most challenging Stanza for myself was the one in which my team was tasked with redesigning Holiday World. It was the start of my idea dryspell. Not only that, but I had to draw gasp..... an INTERIOR! Challenging.

2. I do think I’ve learned a lot from this competition, especially from my fellow imagineers. I’ve been doing this for about 2 years, and in every competition I participate in, I seem to learn even more just how important visuals are. This time, I learned that the boundaries for visual art can extend beyond handdrawn artwork with the LEGO project (and the LEGO Car I designed). It was that same project that I learned how to design original characters, based on the descriptions provided by my teammates. This was one of my favourite projects because I did step out of my comfort zone, and I learned some new techniques that I will be able to apply to future original projects. Was it worth it? Of course it was.

3. I want to thank my teammates for giving me a huge slice of humble pie. What did they teach me? Compromise. Compromise. Always compromise. There is only one name on that door, and it’s not mine. Imagineering is a we business, real or armchair. This is especially important for me to remember because I do want to become an actual imagineer. Space said it the best: it’s better to take the backseat and let others work their magic than to be the one person to derail the project because you prefer your own idea. Or you know, something along those lines ;)!

Now before you make your decision, it’s only appropriate I mention my shortcomings. In my own defence, I just started my first job! The last week and a bit I’ve been put on quite a bit as it was the March Break (Spring Break) season, and the place I was working at was really busy. But, the week is almost over. The time I can devote to armchair Imagineering is coming back. The last few prompts have been a bit of a challenge. I had ideas for them, but I missed new Stanza day and pitched my ideas too late, mostly due to me being scheduled for work. But that’s okay. That is something I know I have to improve, and I WILL improve starting right now! The ideas are flowing! I’m feeling good about the future of this competition. I hope you keep me on because I’m pumped and ready to create!

Disney Dad 3000

1. Most Challenging Stanza - Hands down this is Ikspiari and I imagine will be the same for most of our team. What a struggle that was. It was going to be a tough stanza as it was for me personally, with little to no familiarity with the mall and Tokyo Disney, but combined with having to do a mall retheme and Disney Springs style, 2 things I'm not fond. The week was made more difficult as we initially had some folks in/out at inopportune times to come to a consensus and never really could come up with a solid game plan. I was project manager that round and really should've nipped things in the bud 1-2 days sooner, but my own personal requirements of being out those 1-2 days didn't help. In the end, the project was not perfect, it wasn't 100% cohesive, but we did come together, cranked out a project with a number of good parts to it and in the end think it ended up being a good teambuilding week for us.

2. New Imagineering Skills - I don't know that I picked up any new skills so far this season, and I would have liked to tackle some more writing here and there which I love but the projects just didn't fall that way. I did get a chance though to play around with a few areas of media/art that I've not done as much with in the past. Mapmaking is something I've wanted to really work on, especially with my own personal park project I've been tinkering with in the background. While I didn't create any park maps from scratch, I had an opportunity to update and manipulate maps that have given me a little more insight into that realm. I also got to play a little more with green screening with videos/photos during the Lego week and while the video editing still could've used some work, figured out some new tricks/tips.

3. How I've improved as an Imagineer - I think this season has just continued to help me working with folks in a team environment. This season for me has honestly been different than any team comp I've been in with the internal team struggles initially and then oddly the pretty active involvement each week of the majority of our team which is not always normal. There are weeks I would've liked to participate more, but either through the subject matter or just the gung ho of our team, I've not been able to, but still worked to stay involved and contribute pieces that add to the overall project.

Additional thoughts
You three have really done a tremendous job keeping this competition and brand going at a high level from what was done last season. The storyline, artwork and feedback as all been top notch and think everyone here appreciates that. Thank you for the time and letting me play along!

Outbound

Most Challenging Stanza
Looking back, it has to be Sugar Skull Spin. I was placed in the role of Project Manager, however, the past couple of rounds we didn't really need a leader. Lavatory Laboratory was an inspiration snowball that we quickly jumped onto. There was no need for a strong leader. Stanza 9 was the opposite, as I falsely assumed I could get away with being laid back. I was so fearful of becoming a "dictator" or someone not nice to brainstorm with, by the last day we had accomplished nothing. I kept asking for votes and opinions instead of making my own. I had promised to do a video early on back when we were inspired and thought that meant I would wait for the writers to come up with the stuff. While I was asleep (Pacific Time) on the last day my teammates started just throwing ideas down and we got on the outside a fine project. But in the PM, it was a disaster.
New Skills
The big thing I learned this game was to always try new things. From the moment Team Princes dropped their flipbook this season was centered around what presentation do we use. Even when it wasn't about the presentation, I was trying to figure out something different besides your typical "type". In retrospect, I am a bit surprised and concerned I didn't write any "blank description" in Act II, but that was all because I was either making a video (5&6), a menu (7), an animated comic (8), another video (9), or a map (10). All besides the map I had never done before. It was always fun trying something new.
Other Improvements
Although I did compete in Pi's competition last fall, this was my all-in challenging Imagineering competition. From the first round it was go go go! What surprised me was how much fun I had not just finished the project, but doing it. When you are in such active teams, everyone is building off one another and before you know it you have created this masterpiece. You don't even break a sweat.
Additional Thoughts
I am going to sound like a parrot and say- Thank you Judges! No, not to suck up. I really mean it! You guys have your own competition, having to pay attention to the two brainstorming PMs, creating art and stories that I can only assume is one the fly (you use the avatars and names of only the current players), and best of all the detailed reviews that really complete the experience. You guys could just post prompts, review them in a paragraph, eliminate someone, and repeat. But you don't, and that shows.

Also, I would like to say Thank you to the podcast crew. You make this all seem way more important than it should be, and I like that! :)

Evilgidgit

JUDGE CLAUDE FROLLO: “What was the most challenging Stanza of this season? Answer now or face the fire!”

This may start to sound like a broken record, but it did have to be Ikspiari. I hadn't even heard of this location before, let alone Tokyo Disneyland had a shopping complex, but that might be because I generally focus on the parks and not the hotels, shopping areas, etc. While creating a shopping centre in the design of Kingdom Hearts was wonderful, I did feel the stanza had one too many ideas, everyone was bickering, and not deciding on what the final design would be. Thus, we went with every idea and turned the complex almost into a new park. I am proud of what me made though. I did struggle with other stanzas like Inventus (being a park I had no prior knowledge of), and the flat ride felt a little too small as project.

TOAD’S JUDGE: “Is it true that you developed new Imagineering skills during the season? What were they, guv’nah, and were they worthwhile to learn? Thank you, that is all!”

I was certainly exposed to new types of presentation during this competition, including the use of video, flipbooks (!), viral marketing, and all of them were quite creative and well-made. Personally speaking, I learnt to think outside the box a bit more, being more vocal in my opinions and suggestions, which can be difficult when you are a quiet person in a team with a lot of more forward and imaginative people. But, it is better to try then not at all. I have struggled a bit with certain stanzas and methods used in this comp. The fact that I am several timezones and hours ahead did make it tricky to keep track of ideas or give comments, or found the idea had been cemented before even knowing it existed. That did happen in one stanza, though I don't recall which one. Anyhoo, I did learn to use Google Slides for the first time to create the presentation for Holiday World, one which I particularly enjoyed imagineering. This competition has offered a lot of different competitions, designing toilets, viral campaigns, restaurants, malls, HHN, and in parks I had never considered or knew existed. Now all we need is a parade (hint hint). Future rounds and competitions will help me to further come out of my shell and take on new creative hurdles. That is all, thank you!

JUDGE DOOM: “How else have you improved as an Imagineer? Have you tried at all to rein in the insanity?”

Insanity is a good thing, means you are more creative, spontaneous, and open to unexpected encounters and ideas. I believe I have contributed in every stanza to the best of my abilities, even if I have found some stressful or being pulled out of my comfort zone, but managed to find enjoyment in some. Admittedly, perhaps the Other Parks stanza threw me off the most, due to changing the teams, and working on a park I had never heard of! I am glad I chose Holiday World as my park to work on, as it was highly enjoyable, and seeing the charming work by the other teams was equally fun. As said before, I have experienced new areas of imagineering I would not normally tread into (designing toilets, shopping malls, etc.), and strived to embrace them and give them a go. My best skill is writing, and it has helped me a lot during these stanzas.

JUDGE CLAUDE FROLLO: “Any additional thoughts before we pass your sentence?”

As with everyone else, this competition has been extremely enjoyable despite the ups and downs, and I thank our three hosts/judges/villains for their time and hospitability (that's the ability to put us in hospital with their wicked ways).

NateD1226

“What was the most challenging Stanza of this season? Answer now or face the fire!”
I would have to say the Lego challenge. The Lego theme was very fun to work with but the creation of it was very chaotic. The brainstorming was all over the place and we couldn't give a firm execution. I believe that we could have done way better if we just stopped and collaborated better. I also feel I didn't put a lot of effort into that challenge. This could have helped the project be way better.

“Is it true that you developed new Imagineering skills during the season? What were they, guv’nah, and were they worthwhile to learn? Thank you, that is all!”
YES! I have learned so many things! Since I am fairly new to this, I was a bit frazzled in the beginning. But with advice from my team, I have earned so many fun and new things! I have learned that I can acutely draw haha. I have never been so into drawing till now! My favorite concept art I have ever made was the one for Exposition Downs. I also learned how to be organized and be great leader and worker. I have learned great skills from my former and fellow Warriors that will help me throughout the time I am on here. I am proud of the work I have done and I want to keep going to learn many more things

“How else have you improved as an Imagineer? Have you tried at all to rein in the insanity?”
I have improved so much when it comes to this game. I have learned some wild things on this comp and I love to see the wildness jump out of this comp and I even more. The insanity of the comp brought out a new side of me. I have never seen my fingers move so fast on a keyboard lmao. But is an seriousness, I have learned so many things in a good way. I can show some great ideas while some ideas are very crazy and probably impossible to execute haha. I have always wanted to show off my ideas and finally found the perfect place to show them. I love to stress and have fun at the same time during the insanity of a stanza.

“Any additional thoughts before we pass your sentence?”
I would just like to say that I have been having so much fun with this game. I have made so many friends and loving to work with them. You three have been doing an amazing job with this game. I can't wait to see what is coming next :)

DisneyManOne

The most challenging stanza I'd say would have to be Stanza III: Ikspiari's New Coat. We started out with a good framework with Traverse Town, but I think that with all the things we added on, we just turned it into a mishmash. I feel that if we just stuck with Traverse Town, we would've come up with a stronger product. A close second would have to be Stanza V: Patch 'Em Up. My knowledge of theme parks remains solely in the wheelhouse of Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and Knott's; so it was quite a challenge to work in unfamiliar territory.

If I had developed any new skills, I would have to say time planning was chief among them. College got in the way of a few of the stanzas, and that was of great hindrance to me and my teammates. If anything, planning the game has taught me to spread out my time more equally and help out in any way I could.

If I improved as an Imagineer in any way, I would say I improved in presentation. I was able to expand the ways I presented my ideas. I never made sheet music for any Imagineering project before, so when we did the Microverse song, it gave me a chance to branch out into that territory.

Additional Thoughts: I am thoroughly enjoying the challenges of The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and I hope to go as far as I can in staying in the game and making sure Maleficent's curse is lifted.

FireMountain

"Guess who's back, back again
Shady's back, tell a friend"
- Eminem

1. For me, I'm going to have to say the most challenging one was Stanza 5, it was simply too overwhelming for me, working with a park I had no knowledge with.

2. I'd say I haven't really learned any new skills as an imagineer this season, not saying I've gotten worse, I'm just saying I've just been the same FireMountain I was when I entered.

3. I have improved on working in a team this season, I have barely done that in a comp before this (only a total of 3 Comp Rounds of team work!) and the projects here are way larger in scale compared to the things back in those comps, and I have improved in working in a team since I first started, I have gotten more used to it now.

4. I want to say that it is an honor to be in this competition, and I really hope I make it to Act 3, I feel like this is my time to shine, my chance to prove myself to the community, I will be working on this competition every possible moment.

(P.S Keep me in the game and I will give everyone cookies.)

spacemt354

Chili's
March 16th, 2018 we started The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4.

It represented a restyling of a competition that had been on hiatus for almost 3 years at that point. We didn't know how it would be received, but we knew we wanted to make it a connected competition universe and have the themes centered around player/team growth to the point where when you end the competition you leave a better imagineer than when you began.

Having been on Supers, Princes, and now Warriors, I've been fortunate enough to work with almost, if not everyone in this Courtroom. While mentioning it in private before, I'm thrilled at the amount of improvement I've been able to witness throughout these first 10 Stanzas.

From TwilightZone on Team Supers in Stanza I getting used to the game; eventually becoming one of the most active players in the game
From Team Princes in Stanza II and III honing how to work as a team, using that unity to victory in Stanza IV, and carrying that team unity well into the Gaston rounds.
From Team Warriors, beginning the game with one of the most active brainstorming rounds in history, to then seeing most of their original team snapped away, to then rising from the ashes in Stanza IX with Nate learning how to lead and creating one of the most original flat rides the game has ever seen.

Everyone has grown and developed as imagineers and you all should be very proud!

Now, on March 16th 2019, exactly one year after the start of Season 4, we are at the precipice of Act III for Season 5. It's pretty cool.

It's also in large part thanks to the hosts to be able to adapt the spirit of the competition but present it with their own unique voice as well with the villains theme. It's a spirit malleable enough for new voices and new ideas while keeping the same core to the competition.

I joined this almost entirely to help see the transition out and to assist anyway I could. I also enjoy team imagineering and seeing what makes people click, as well as offering a bit of encouragement/motivation especially to new players when needed/possible. At this junction of the competition - with school building up and everyone in the competition having gained experience and improved, I have no regrets departing and rooting from the sidelines to see how these Act III playoff rounds unfold.

Congrats to everyone on a successful season and best of luck in Act III to all!

James G.

Judges, get comfortable. Get your coffee and something to snack on. Probably best to go the bathroom first.

James G has entered the Courtroom. This might (will) take some time.

• What was the most challenging Stanza of the season? I would say Stanza XI, the one we’re in right now. Self-examination is always difficult, especially when the answers can affect our future participation in this. How do I word this to make my answers appear both honest and self-promoting? I’m going to go with brutal honesty while throwing self-promotion to the wind, with a side dish of self-control to try and not be too verbose.

• If I had to pick just one Stanza, I can’t. I’d have to pick two, V and X, the two I was PM for. It’s easy (for me) to come up with ideas, write-up stuff and let someone else be responsible to make all the presentation happen, but when I’m suddenly the one with that responsibility and I have to rely on others to do all the final technical presentation- well, that’s a totally different situation. It’s stressful, especially working in a team setting where you still consider yourself a newbie (regardless of how welcoming everyone has been). You feel extremely vulnerable, bordering on incompetent.

• There’s that brutal honesty I mentioned.

• This is the best way I can think of to explain my feelings as PM. (stay with me here). I’ve studies a very little bit of American sign language. I had some deaf customers and wanted to be able to help them, to provide better service. I learned a fairly large vocabulary, but since my chance to interact with them was limited I never got very good at understanding sign. I could sign just fine, but understanding what they were saying back to me was difficult. They were very understanding and loved it when I used a wrong sign and said something funny in sign, but I still felt incompetent. That is very much how I felt as PM for Stanza V and X. Everyone worked well with me, tried their best to be understanding when I knew what I wanted but didn’t know how to ask for it or explain it, but in the end the results were not as good as they could have been because of my lack of experience and technical knowledge. I take full blame. I have extensive experience in Imagineering-type competitions, but not in the technical-style presentations that make SA unique (at least to me). I often felt like I was a first-grader sitting in on a master engineering class.

• So much for not being too verbose.

• “What new Imagineering skills did I develop? The skills I learned were skills that, it’s safe to say, everyone else already brought with them into Stanza I. I had never heard of Google docs. I had to constantly ask “how do I do this?” from team mates, who 100% of the time explained the procedure carefully and patiently. I often asked those questions privately out of embarrassment. Map-making? Professional-style presentations? Heck, I can’t even get my printer to scan anything. Technically, I’m a dinosaur, just waiting for the meteor to hit, but until then I’m having a great time (usually) working on my writing skills and forming ideas for challenges totally unique to me regardless of my past Imagineering-style competitions. I can’t say I learned anything advanced because this competition isn’t a classroom- it’s a competition. I would need to find a way to learn the more advanced technical abilities that so many in here have already mastered, and do so outside of a competition setting. Perhaps someday. Perhaps with my own, personal and much-loved Americana park. Stay tuned.
  • “How have I improved as an Imagineer? “reigned-in the insanity?” I think I came in here a bit cocky based on my past successes on a different site, and this was a humbling experience. I never had to work in a team-setting, and while I did try very hard to never lose sight of that concept I always had that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I was coming on too bossy, too “mister-know-it-all,” and not enough as a team-player. We don’t see ourselves as other see us, and perhaps I am seeing this incorrectly. I do hope that is the case. My intention was always to support the team, try to set a good example, try to share my abilities wherever needed and try to learn what I could without being an anchor to the team that would slow things down and interfere with its progress.
  • Additional thoughts…looking back at what I wrote, I’m not sure I actually answered the questions, but rather spouted off my philosophy about this experience. In spite of my occasional panic attacks throughout the Stanzas, in spite of the personal dramas that so often (and too often) occur during my participation in any competition anywhere, and in spite of the humbling realization of my weaknesses and short-comings, I’ve enjoyed this experience…perhaps not everything, but enough that I can say I don’t regret my participation. I hope that I have set a good example to my fellow teammates, if in no other way than to show the importance of researching before creating. If I had not done anything else in all the proceeding Stanzas, I think the research I did that culminated in Tokugawa Castle showed the importance of studying the source material before trying to create something of quality. “Write what you know” is almost a mantra for writers- if you want to write about something, you have to know about it first.

• Write what you know. If you don’t know it, learn it first. Then, and only then, can you write.

• Now if I can just learn how to create a presentation that actually recreates what I see in my head!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom