News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Sharon&Susan

It's not a hidden cemetery. That's an internet phallacy. The animal figures there are an afterthought. They are duplicates of the ones in the queue. I know from CMs who work the attraction that there's no "there" there. It's like asking for a death certificate--that's not a thing (in California). As one "approved" response goes, "we don't give death certificates, we take death certificates".
The statues in the cast member cemetery came first, the ones in the queue are the duplicates. https://longforgottenhauntedmansion.blogspot.com/2010/07/pet-cemeteries.html

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I got your point exactly but it is my point that your point is dead wrong so thank you for playing

First you don't know I'm wrong. There could be any number of stories presented to us on why a guest isn't boarding the model, I just presented you one example. In fact we've all presented you with various different stories that WDI could tell us on why a guest isn't boarding the model.

Second the fact that you can't even accept even the slightest potential for any type of storytelling on why guests aren't boarding the model out front. It shows you've already made up your mind this element of the attraction is a failure, no matter what they do. You're closed off to new ideas and new ways of WDI telling a story.

At this point you're not adding anything to the conversation more than yelling at everyone why they're wrong. You're trolling. Good luck to you sir, I'm done with my interaction with you.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Have you guys seen this yet?

Yes... in March...

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/...dia-star-wars-galaxys-edge-millennium-falcon/

DZZ--SiW0AgXXd5.jpg

;)

Old Mouseketeer

First you don't know I'm wrong. There could be any number of stories presented to us on why a guest isn't boarding the model, I just presented you one example. In fact we've all presented you with various different stories that WDI could tell us on why a guest isn't boarding the model.

Second the fact that you can't even accept even the slightest potential for any type of storytelling on why guests aren't boarding the model out front. It shows you've already made up your mind this element of the attraction is a failure, no matter what they do. You're closed off to new ideas and new ways of WDI telling a story.

At this point you're not adding anything to the conversation more than yelling at everyone why they're wrong. You're trolling. Good luck to you sir, I'm done with my interaction with you.

And the other issue is that no fact or reasoning ever detracts from his certitude in his own opinions--basically he's never wrong.

Old Mouseketeer

The statues in the cast member cemetery came first, the ones in the queue are the duplicates. https://longforgottenhauntedmansion.blogspot.com/2010/07/pet-cemeteries.html

Actually, the statues in the side are the originals, but I believe they were placed there after being replaced by the copies. In other words, my info is that the real pet cemetary in the queue came first and the few animals on the side came later. HM CMs I know wish they would store the originals and do away with the side cemetary all together--it's a pain. BTW--I have it on good authority that around five years ago a custodial CM buried her dead pet rat under the lawn on the side and left a note to CMs when she retired. But she didn't say exactly where. LOL

Last edited:

bshah365

This info is probably irrelevant to most but I learned yesterday that Falcon is only testing Mon-Fri while Resistance goes through operation 7 days a week... There will also be no staffing (as far as attractions operations goes) on 12/24-25. Not sure if this also applies to construction as well.

Also, apparently the official attraction names will not be used by CMs working the land. If you ask someone where the line for Rise of the Resistance is, they wont know what you're talking about.. CMs are trained ask guests if they wish to join the first order and will direct you towards the entrance.. Same goes for Falcon.. CMs will be trained to ask guests if they want to help Hondo... etc.

This leads me to think.... I wonder if the attractions official names will be written anywhere on a marquee for the entrance... They could be disguised in a way..? (Like Forbidden Journey does with the cool light effects).

Anyways.. this info only pertains to Disneyland, CA.. Not sure how similar operations are on the east coast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom