Club 32 Lounge

CraniumCommand89

Figment says she remembers that brer oswald said something about an atlas park. That sounds like an okay way to go. She says that maybe we could do a Sea center piece with the rest of the lands being the different areas of the world and a Sea member being a main point in each land. using old charactars and maybe some new ones
I like that thinking!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So with the first theme park pretty much settled in the resort -- maybe we can turn our attention to a 2nd gate? I know we started talking about it before -- but we'll kick it back up again!

Anyone have suggestions for a 2nd gate in Sydney Disneyland? Its theme? Story? Anything you want! I'll tag some to gauge everyone's thought process.
@HMF @IAmNotAHufflepuff @goofyyukyukyuk17

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So with the first theme park pretty much settled in the resort -- maybe we can turn our attention to a 2nd gate? I know we started talking about it before -- but we'll kick it back up again!

Anyone have suggestions for a 2nd gate in Sydney Disneyland? Its theme? Story? Anything you want! I'll tag some to gauge everyone's thought process.
@QuillPenn @ThatGuyFromFlorida @mharrington

Brer Oswald

Figment says she remembers that brer oswald said something about an atlas park. That sounds like an okay way to go. She says that maybe we could do a Sea center piece with the rest of the lands being the different areas of the world and a Sea member being a main point in each land. using old charactars and maybe some new ones
This is what I think we should do. I've been thinking about this park idea a lot over the last few days, and I think I've come up with a winner :D!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Alrighty so now that's taken care of -- if we are going based on IPs or popular classics that haven't been used, off the top of my head

We could possibly start by listing all the IPs various contributors have suggested which haven't managed to make it into Sydney Disneyland, and have little place there in later phases. Star Wars is an obvious example. So are classic attractions we've neglected so far for whatever reason, like Haunted Mansion. (My bad there, sorry!). And list all other topics we like. (Or we could instead list neglected ride types at our resort, and reverse engineer from there.)

With that list, what mega-theme covers all of them? Maybe something as broad as movies, or the continents. Maybe something else with the mythic quality of "sea." I have no Earth-shattering new theme ideas right now (DisneyFire?!?!), partly because I think macro-themes are the dang hardest thing to do maybe in Imagineering! But it's a start...

Haunted Mansion
Indiana Jones Adventure
Star Wars
Jungle Cruise
Matterhorn (type) ride
Finding Nemo
Toy Story....basically all of Pixar
Frozen
Wreck-It-Ralph
The Muppets
Marvel Cinematic Universe

And
Tarrant Ramn (@mickeyfan5534 I didn't forget about that one)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

@David2319 @Flippin'Flounder @MCParradox

Suchomimus

latest

Can I get a whoop whoop?
Woop Woop!

Poe Dameron

Alrighty so now that's taken care of -- if we are going based on IPs or popular classics that haven't been used, off the top of my head

Haunted Mansion
Indiana Jones Adventure
Star Wars
Jungle Cruise
Matterhorn (type) ride
Finding Nemo
Toy Story....basically all of Pixar
Frozen
Wreck-It-Ralph
The Muppets
Marvel Cinematic Universe

And
Tarrant Ramn (@mickeyfan5534 I didn't forget about that one)
Yes can we please include Star Wars in this park? I may be biased but still...it's Star Wars. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom