News Walt Disney World and other major Disney accounts stop posting on social media platform X

Stripes

A person is not a company and a company is not a person. People generally do not change much, but companies change as the people who run it change. 30 years ago the Kodak corporation was a Dow Jones company making photography products, today it’s a penny stock that is constantly trying to hop on the next big thing (blockchain in 2019, health care in 2020 etc.). The best way to tell if a company is going to succeed is to research its current plan and staff, as well as its competitors so that you can tell it will succeed. Easy to say, hard to do.
We’re seemingly talking about two different things. I was referring to Disney‘s track record in entertainment over the past 100 years that has helped them foster a particular company culture that is hard to change regardless of turnover or change in management. You are apparently referring to the company’s financial success and I’d certainly agree with your comments in that regard.

Casper Gutman

I have to say one thing. He apologized. Now we can go on to "well he only apologized due to the heat" but really, billionares of his status and influence rarely apologize.

Take it what you will. Unforgiveable. Damage is done etc...
But the guy apologized.
In the face of significant material consequences, Musk “apologized” without any indication that he understood why his pattern of behavior was wrong, immediately went on an obscenity-laden rant about how he was the REAL victim which he carries on to this day, and then continued doing EXACTLY the same thing. If you buy that as an “apology,” it’s because you are desperate to defend and obfuscate Musk’s behavior.

Brian

Rules are rules so maybe you and a few others this morning should try following them and sometimes people are actually racist and homophobic on here (shocking) but feel free to start your own website and discuss whatever you want.
General discussion about Musk and X/old Twitter seems to be OK in part because this story hasn't seen any new developments in a week or two yet the thread remains open, and the thread has gone through several rounds of deletions but has seen some of the general discussions about Musk and X up.

fgmnt

Posting is free real estate; no one is charging them to do it. I would be surprised if they do any as campaigns over there. Not just because the owner has a vendetta against the CEO of the Walt Disney Company, but also RoI is decreasing.

1712761973962.jpeg

tissandtully

Posting is free real estate; no one is charging them to do it. I would be surprised if they do any as campaigns over there. Not just because the owner has a vendetta against the CEO of the Walt Disney Company, but also RoI is decreasing.

View attachment 778351
The owner is a man-child who doesn't understand free speech. He's mad cause advertisers are exercising their free speech to not be associated with him. Also his latest deposition came out and it was insane, feel free to look that up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom