News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

ToTBellHop

She does get redeemed in the end though.

And Wall-E would actually be a great fit, if it was implemented right. Say there was a mini-land that was set in the years after the movie in which plants are starting to grow again and humans are re-learning how to care for them.
I see Wall-E more as the cute character who would be on signs in a walkthrough that teaches guests about conservation (I think they already do this on the walkway to Conservation Station for its 6 daily visitors. Kind of like how I’d have supported Nemo on displays in The Living Seas to draw attention but don’t think he needed a ride there. The former draws attention to promote learning while the latter distracts from learning.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I see Wall-E more as the cute character who would be on signs in a walkthrough that teaches guests about conservation (I think they already do this on the walkway to Conservation Station for its 6 daily visitors.
1711376594267.png

MagicHappens1971

So with things progressing for Dinoland, anyone have thoughts on the rumored e ticket addition to AK potentially coming?
My original thought was Lion King since they’re also developing one for DLP and it’s an IP that fits and already has a presence in the park. But I know this has already been discussed a little bit

rd805

She does get redeemed in the end though.

And Wall-E would actually be a great fit, if it was implemented right. Say there was a mini-land that was set in the years after the movie in which plants are starting to grow again and humans are re-learning how to care for them.
WALL-E only belongs in EPCOT, and it is kind of a travesty they haven't done ANYHING with it.

FigmentFan82

Some have suggested it will use the Shanghai Pirates ride technology. Perhaps Lion King based...
I've been commenting recently about the Shanghai Pirates ride tech since it was all the buzz a few years back that multiple WDW parks were fighting over who would get it (theme tbd of course). It would be interesting if the tech was brought to DAK, though I personally don't see Lion King as a good fit for that ride system. Avatar The Way of Water on the other hand...that seems like a no brainer! Though I could also see the tech easily applied to something in DHS or MK (Moana for MK, not sure what for DHS) Anywho, I love the recent uptick in rumors and speculation. It's what I've always found most fun about this site, and many here have such great ideas too. Always fun to dream!

Luigi

I've been commenting recently about the Shanghai Pirates ride tech since it was all the buzz a few years back that multiple WDW parks were fighting over who would get it (theme tbd of course). It would be interesting if the tech was brought to DAK, though I personally don't see Lion King as a good fit for that ride system. Avatar The Way of Water on the other hand...that seems like a no brainer! Though I could also see the tech easily applied to something in DHS or MK (Moana for MK, not sure what for DHS) Anywho, I love the recent uptick in rumors and speculation. It's what I've always found most fun about this site, and many here have such great ideas too. Always fun to dream!
All those would work great too.

MistaDee

My original thought was Lion King since they’re also developing one for DLP and it’s an IP that fits and already has a presence in the park. But I know this has already been discussed a little bit

What's the rumor for Lion King in Paris? Hadn't heard anything about that but would love to see both the IP and that park get some love.

Latest rumor over in California is that a Shanghai Pirates ride technology will be the E-ticket attraction anchoring the new Avatar land in California Adventure. There has been much debate as to whether cloning that back to WDW or trying to bring a clone of Flight of Passage to California is a terrible mistake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom